Struggle For The Truth

'Wow, the piece of info is really relatable with all the clues. I have to find the truth behind my doubt.' Karan was thinking excitedly.

'I have gut feeling that I am very close to my Tejasswi.'

Karan was excited since Jasmin went out of the room after giving an important information and he was still deciding his next step to confirm his doubt, just then Prince stride into his cabin.

"Hey Karan, was Jasmin in your cabin few moments before?" Prince fired the first question as he barged in.

Prince saw Jasmin in the passage in front of the dean's cabin on his way here, and since then, the brother inside him was struggling hard to come out.

Karan rolled his eyes at Prince. "Hmm, Yes, she was here, any problem?"

"Did she do any mistake? What was she doing here?" Prince was getting impatience.

'How did he come to know that his sister had done something mischievous?' Karan thought and sighed.

'Yes my friend your little sister is getting naughty lately under the company of her new friends, but I can't tell you as I promised her that this secret will be sealed inside me.'

"Stop acting like a typical older brother. I called her to check on her, if she is fine in this hospital or not? I had to check if she was bothered with any problem, that's it."

Karan cooked up a story to satisfy Prince's zeal, but it's only frowned him more.

"What was the need to pamper her like this? She is not a kid anymore." Prince said rudely.

"Still you keep your eyes on your baby sister, aren't you?"

"What does that mean?" Prince raised his eyebrows.

"Oh come on Prince, Jasmin is your younger sister and not less then a sister to me, but sometimes I really wonder, is she your biological sister or step sister."

Being in a good mood, Karan was teasing Prince for being overprotective and tough brother for his only sibling.

"Shut the hell up Karan. Of course Jasmin and me are biological siblings and me too loves and cares for my sister as older brother, did you get it." Prince was irritable by Karan's teasing.

Karan scoffed and said ironically, "What did you just say? Your loves your sister? Really?"

Prince glared Karan in annoyance after listening to his constant taunts.

"Karan, will you stop making fuss, of course I love my sister alot and that's why I am concerned about her career and the future. She is making me worried because she is least interested in medical and I don't want her to lose focus.

"If Jasmin is not interested in medical then why are you pushing her hard? That's why she is an average student."

Prince didn't answer, just slide his both hands in his pants pocket.

"By the way which field she is interested, have you ever tried to find out?"

Karan fired another question and Prince nodded his head in negative.

"Oh gosh, I am so sorry for Jasmin, what kind of brother your are, Prince? Why you have to be so strict with your only sister? Have you ever talked to her politely and asked her what she wants to be in her life? Even I am not scary like you for Aly."

Karan literally scolded Prince for being so nonchalant and ruthless to his sister. He didn't refute just bows his head in shame.

"Prince, if you will force her for something you want her to be then she will do the worst in her career. Talk to her politely, ask her friendly what she wanted to be, she will shine in her career if she will follow her interest. Be her friend and find out the secret swamped in her heart."