Try Again

Sunita stumbled at her back steps as soon as she heard about the plane crash, Anand immediately supported her from shoulders and made her sit.

"Sunita, please stay strong."

'No, this can't be happen. How could Shashank, Sakshi and my Teju be no more.' Tears were welling from Sunita's eyes.

Disha felt bad for her, but she was helpless. She paid her condolence. "I am sorry Anand and Mrs. Kundrra for your loss, but this is the truth. Shashank and Sakshi with their daughter boarded a flight for London which had been crashed and no one survived."

Disha repeated herself to make the two guests of her believe. The mourning silence prevailed between them, which was broke by Disha again.

"That was an untimely demise of such pure souls and we were helpless, that was the reason my son Varun harboured resent in his heart. I apologizes for his behavior.

Disha was speaking between sobs and wiped her tears. She eneded the conversation on a polite note and hinted them that she don't have anything to say.

Sunita was still bewildered, she wiped her tears stood in front of Disha and folded her hands.

"Disha please, I beg you don't lie for any reason. I can't believe my little Teju, Sakshi and Shashank are no more. They died such a miserable death in a plane crash without any last rites, how could that be? Don't lie, please."

"My mom is not lying, did you get it? If you don't trust us, you can enquire about the flight of 12 years ago 5th of October, Mumbai to London by yourself. So, now I think you got the piece of information you were looking, right? We have nothing else to say so please leave already....."

Varun chided again being offended and desperate to get rid of them.

"Varun, behave yourself. They are our guest and the old friends of mine. How could you be so rude to someone acquainted."

"I am sorry to say mom, but they are not someone acquainted, neither they are guests nor friends of you. They are just here to enquire about someone they are hunting, being desperate and have no other way they seek your help, and contact you after so many years. Huh, selfish people. Now you got to know why I hate Kundrra family and Dr. KK.

Varun yelled and vent out all his bottle up frustration of many years, still wasn't at ease.

"Varun enough......"

Disha scolded her son, but he stormed out of the room slamming the door behind.

"I am sorry again, Anand and Mrs. Kundrra on behalf of my son. I know his behaviour is not justified, still I can only apologise to you."

Disha apologized again but she was cold this time because she was also quite upset. Only if this Kundrra wouldn't walk into her house, her son wouldn't lost his shit like this.

Anand and Sunita went bank home with hurtful heart and sad faces.

"It seems like today VB is in literally soiled mood. I can hear his loud yell from here."

Teju was talking to Dhanya sitting on the kitchen table shaking her legs while eating strawberries which Dhanya was chopping for the desert of the dinner.

She was as usual all mood and listening the loud voice and passing her comments, whereas Dhanya has a hard time to distract her.

"Hmm, when he dislike someone, he do it to his bones." Dhanya said while instructing the kitchen staff.

"DB, this can't be some dislike. He dislike AK, but this is called hate to the bones." Teju said all dramatically.

"I guess, hmm, perhaps they deserved it."