The City Tour

Teju woke up after a short nap, after the love making and not found Karan in the room.

She got shower, change and walked down to see Karan was arranging the dining table.

"Sunny, what's going on, may I help you?" Teju asked and held his chest from behind in a back hug.

Karan pulled her forward from arms and kissed her forehead. "It's alright, I was only heating up the breakfast made by you. Now sit and eat."

Karan served breakfast for both, with hot chocolate for his kiddo wife and black coffee for himself.

Just then Marc and Silvia came and Marc hurried to help Karan.

"Doctor sir, why are you tiring yourself by kitchen works, let me do this."

"It's ok Marc, Teju cooked it, I am only serving, so it's not tiring." Karan said while taking a seat beside Teju and feed her.

Marc adored their love. "Silvia, Teju ma'am is lucky to have a husband like doctor sir. He loves her so much."

Silvia gave disinterest look, in fact she was envious of Teju in her heart for having a dashing and successful guy like Karan by her side.

After breakfast they both left for the city tour which Karan planned beforehand.

They both were walking holding hands and Karan said, "Princess today we will visit to the places which will make you crazy and having different times to view".

"For real, oh I am already excited. Where are we heading first?"

"It's a famous Fraumünster Church of Zurich its a 11th century church still standing in perfect condition."

Teju was awestruck to see a beautiful church and Karan pulled her sliding his arm on her waist. "It's also has a beautiful history."

Karan narrated the entire history, geography of the the church to Teju, while strolling.

"Sunny, how do you know so much about Zurich and it's historical monuments?" Teju asked quite silly question.

Karan scoffed and said, "Come on Teju, there is something called google, even a primary kid knows about it."

Teju rolled her eyes and said with attitude, "Still it's quite impressive, now I want to have India cuisine as lunch, is that possible."

"Your wish my command, my princess."

Karan searched famous Indian restaurant nearby and got so many, after lunch they both had to their next destination, but Karan blindfolded her.

"Karan, what's wrong with you, why this blindfold?" Teju whined

"Our next destination is a surprise for you, otherwise you will get excited."

"Am I looking kid to you?" Teju twitched her nose

"No, my princess you are a kiddo and I love it." Karan said pecked Teju's grumpy cheeks, she smiled cutely.

Karan was right, as he removed Teju's blindfold at their next destination, she screamed and jumped in excitement coz it was the biggest and most famous chocolate tasting shop of Zurich, Vollenweider Chocolatier Confiseur.

As like before Karan was detailing about it but Teju wasn't interested in its history of geography, this shop has ultimate variety of chocolates and that's enough for her. She tasted all and brought so much for herself and other's too in India.

It was almost dusk and Karan had pull Teju out of the chocolate shop to move according to her plan for the evening.

They both hoped out of the car at the next place and Teju was awestruck again to see the beautiful evening view.