Teju Fooled Karan

Teju stood in front of the rink with skates in hand, Karan saw her confuse face and thought she don't know skating too.

"What's wrong princess, you don't know skating?"

"No Sunny, can you please teach me, I promise I will learn in 10 minutes."

Karan chuckled. "Teju, it's skating, different from skiing, nobody can learn it in 10 and also you need to practise."

"Sunny, you don't know me yet, if I set my mind for something, I do it no matter what. Now I will learn it in 5 minutes with or without your help "

"Sure, go ahead......" Karan mocked her while laughing.

Teju moved towards the skating rink, she stumbled many times, then slip and fell down. Karan laughed and forward his hand, but she shoved it of, got up by her own and struggled again to learn skating, she stumbled again then held the side railing at the border of the rink for support.

"Let it be princess, it's impossible for you to learn it in 5 minutes." Karan can't see her falling.

"Oh, is that so? Then let's have a bet, how's that?"

"Sure, bring it on."

"Whoever will lose will obey the other."

"Done?"

"Ok, then watch me and don't forget keep your eye on your wrist watch."

Teju challenged Karan and moved little forward with the help of railing, still stumbled a few times, then let it go of and moved forward while keep on stumbling. She tried to be steady then stopped stumbling, moved slowly, quite smoothly, when only few seconds to 5 minutes, she started skating.

Karan's eyes widen in surprise to see Teju not only learnt it so fast but doing it quite good. He clapped and appreciated her, couldn't get Teju's show of learning skating.

"You are a fast learner, I like it. Let's do it together."

Karan held her from waist and both were circling around the rink.

"So, you lost it and now you have to fulfill my demand." Teju said.

"Honor is still mine, tell me what do you want me to do?" Karan crouched a little and said playfully.

"Ok, I will keep it for the future."

Karan suddenly raised the speed, grabbing her waist, then both circled each other, then to the entire rink while hugging, and enjoyed the skating with different style and pose made it fun. The rink echoed by clap of other people there, amazed to see their skating.

They both enjoyed for long in Zermatt and went back Zurich after Teju was done with shopping

The next morning Karan and Teju were sleeping for long after the passionate night, quite tiresome, but nobody wanted to stop, they slept at early dawn being exhausted. It's already late morning, but they couldn't open their eyes.

Teju's beauty sleep was broken, she opened her eyes lazily and her gaze fell on the clock, is showing 12:00 hours, she woke up with jerk widening her eyes.

"Oh gosh, how could that be, we overslept for so long." Teju monologued then shook Karan's shoulder. "Sunny wake up."

Karan too got up with a jerk and held Simmi's face. "What's wrong princess, are you alright?"

"Have look on time, is already noon and how could we overslept for so long and neither Marc, nor Silvia knocked for breakfast."

"My gosh Teju you startled me for trivial matter and stop panicking for no reason, we are on honeymoon, so it's ok to sleep for late. Regarding Marc and Silvia, I gave them a day of."