The Blast

"Really?"

"What proof?"

"You can find out from your Dr. Teju, we will leave first."

The palette of the medical council marched out and Karan and Teju were left in his office with their folks.

"What Dr. Mehra was talking, is that true? What are the evidence and how did you get it?" Karan raised his eyebrows.

"I went to see Rashmi."

"What, Kiran?"

"What for?"

"What did you do?"

All asked so many questions, being surprise.

Teju looked at Karan who was looking into her eyes waiting for her answer, even though she is not answerable to anybody else, she has to explain everything to him.

"Your patient Mr. Sharma, after his tumor diagnosed, not wanted to go through surgery and went to another doctor for second opinion."

Karan frown at first, they all are asking Teju about her visit to Rashmi and she is talking about his patient, but concealed and let her continue.

"He wanted to get cure by medicine to avoid surgery......" Teju continued.

"Yes, but it wasn't easy for his age." Karan said. He shared his opinion to the patient long back.

"Yes, but he wasn't confident in you and a quack from suburb begun his treatment with medicine which went wrong and his tumor turned fatal so quickly. His family veiled it on purpose."

"That was the proof Sahil talking about, isn't it?" Jasmin asked. Teju nodded her head and all released their breath.

"Oh, that's why you visited Rashmi, to discover the evidence?" Aly asked and Teju nodded again and squint her eyes.

"Why did she passed these evidence to you, for nothing?" Prince asked.

"Did you strike any deal to her?" Jasmin asked.

"Don't tell me, you transferred the hospital under their name in exchange of the evidence." Aly said.

"Of course not......." Teju said, still looking at Karan's tentative gaze.

"Care to explain what did you do? Did you set her free to save me?" Karan said solemnly and raised his eyebrows.

Teju smiled faintly and narrate him the entire story of her meeting with Kiran.

Some times before, Teju and Rashmi were sitting across the table facing each other.

"Dr. Rashmi, I got to know you accused of theft, did you do that in the hospital?" Teju asked straightforwardly.

"Your best friends framed me, I don't even know how I offended them. Are they trying to back at me, for you because I tried to split you and Karan 6 months back? But it's beteeen you and me and I apologized back then and repenting with a sincere heart."

Since that day Rashmi was trying to be friends with Teju to not get into the bad side of the chairman and get kicked out, also wanted to be nearer to the biggest enemy, oblivious of the fact that they knew her true identity. She was doing her act well, then why she faced loss all of a sudden.

"Yes, they did......." Teju smirked. Rashmi realised she was fooled, but why? She is still oblivious.

"Rashmi, I will not beat around the bush, you dare to mess with my marriage I still let you go because I knew your identity, Rashmi Prakash."

The shock was understatement for Rashmi, she never thought in her wildest dreams that her key secret will be reveal to her rivals. However, she will not accept and play oblivious.