Missing Her Mom

"Mr. HK, I have a request from you." Teju said while looking at the side profile of Karan.

"Shoot....." Karan said without averting his gaze from the road.

"Please don't reveal about my bad health to SM, she will be worried."

"I don't mind to keep it secret, but do you think, we should hide matters like health to our folks?" Karan took a glance of Teju and asked.

"I know it's wrong, but in this case she can't even do anything rather than being tense. To be truth I saw motherly affection for me in her eyes and I don't want to bother her for nothing. You know, SM is just like my mom, she also used to get worried for me even if I just sneezed or coughed."

A faint smile appeared on Teju's lips while thinking about Disha Kapoor. She looked out of the widow luminous night of Mumbai City to suppress her emotions.

"I agreed they can't help it other than getting worried, but that's their right."

Karan said looking straight out of wind shield. Teju turned to him in surprise.

"What?"

"Every mom just wants their children's well being in all senses. Then just imagine If one day she will come to know the truth from someone else, she will be disappointed in you."

Teju nodded her head in a thoughtful way and said, "Hmm, you are right. Even back in Kapoor mansion whenever I used to hide my health related matters, my mom always scold me. I used to do this to not to make her hurry, but always ended up making her upset."

Karan observed Teju is talking about Disha frequently and realised she is missing her family.

"Are you missing your mom?"

Teju bobbled her head with a sad yet cute pout.

"Do you want to see her? We can visit Kapoor mansion if you wish."

Teju nodded her head in negative. "Let it be, perhaps VB, still sulky at me."

Karan felt bad for hiding the truth from Teju that nobody is sulky at her, but it's just a matter of some time.

He held her cheek from one hand and gave few glances to her while driving the car.

"Don't worry Teju, I will persuade Mr. Kapoor to accept this marriage and slide the matter. I promise they will attend the party of our wedding announcement."

Teju got excited listening to Karan and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, thank you so much, you are a real sweetheart."

Karan's foot unknowingly pressed hard on brake making tyre screech on the road and car stopped with jerk. Teju broke the hug planted a tight kiss on Karan's cheek leaving her lipstick mark and jumped out of the car after seeing the gate of Kundrra mansion is just two steps away.

Karan drove the car to the parking and wiped the lipstick mark from his cheek before getting out of the car, whereas Teju has gone inside long back while yelling for Sunita.

"SM......"

"SM, where are you?"

Teju was climbing the stairs when Sunita called her from living hall.

"I am here sweetie....."

Teju ran to living hall, where Sunita and Aly were relishing with evening tea.

"Ahh SM, I am so excited today." Teju said while panting and fall on the chair.

"Your entire body language is saying you are ecstatic, but what is the reason?"