Investigation Continued

Karan read the passengers list again and found Shashank, Sakshi and Tejasswi Prakash's name, who boarded the flight and died in the accident.

"I can't believe it's their......" Karan mumbled and held his head.

"That means Disha was not lying?" Sudha mumbled.

Once again the mourning silence prevailed in the entire study room which was broken by Sunita.

"Alright it was the information from Karan's side, Aly what about the blood test result?"

All looked at Sunita's face, as she lost it. When they already reached to the end of their hunt what was the need to look for new path.

"Don't look at me like this. Guys I will still go with my believe that either this evidence is altered or they didn't board the flight that day. My Teju, Sakhi and Shashank are alive and i will keep on looking for them until I am alive." Sunita said determinedly which gave courage to others too.

Aly opened the blood test result and it matches to Tejasswi Prakash's blood group. All of them get excited all over again.

"Take a look, all of you, Teju Kapoor and Tejasswi Prakash also has the same blood type. Now don't tell me this is one more coincidence only."

"No this can't be coincidence."

"This is not coincidence."

"Definitely not."

Their happy hours were not last long when Karan interrupted them.

"Hold on guys. Even though Teju and Tejasswi shared the same blood type, this evidence is not enough to proof Teju being Tejasswi. This is just for our reference, we need to find out something more and concrete."

All nodded their head because Karan is not wrong either.

This time Sudha volunteered to hunt for the information from Teju. As Anand and Sunita has already been to Kapoor mansion and seen by Teju and rest all the boys are not perfect for this job.

"I think I should go to the hospital and meet Teju as her friend Jasmin's mom and try to dig as many info as I can. Other than me none of you are suitable for this work."

The next day Sudha met Jasmin and her friends during lunch time and invited them for a lunch in a near by restaurant.

"Oh gosh, my Jas is Pisces that's why she is so shy and introvert, but I am not." Sudha said with style while serving soup for the three girls.

"Oh mom, please cut it out......" Jasmin said in embarrassment.

"See, I told you......"

Sudha laughed teasing her daughter joined by Teju and Adaa. They both were bold and extrovert and found Sudha a chatterbox and open up with her in no time, which made it easy for Sudha.

"What about you girls?" Sudha raised her eyebrows and asked about their zodiac sign and birth date.

"I am Aries, 15th of April." Adaa replied with proud.

"Hmm, you look bold and confident. What about you Teju."

"I don't remember my birth date and don't know my zodiac sign as well."

Teju answered very casually and stuffed spoon full of rice in her mouth.

"Really? How could you don't know your birth date?" Sudha asked in confusion which stopped all the friends' actions.

It wasn't a big deal for the three of them because they know the reason, but Jasmin's mom asked and made it awkward.

"Mom, will you please cut it out." Jasmin said to dissolve the awkwardness.