Mischievous Plan

"Double chicken mayonnaise sandwich and mountain dew. Ahh, why is he want to have my favourite dishes in front of me. It makes me feel like starving from ages."

In the cafeteria Aly, Adaa and Jasmin were having lunch together.

"Why is Teju so busy today to even show up for lunch?" Adaa said.

"I have not seen her since morning." Jasmin said.

It was obvious from their faces that they are missing Teju. She is life of their group.

"Good for you both that you didn't ran into her today otherwise you might had heart attack." Aly said dramatically.

"Shut up Lucky, what nonsense are you talking?" Jasmin said with irritation.

"Excuse me it's not nonsense but the latest truth of Teju, I have witnessed the scene though my virgin eyes." Aly said.

"And what did your virgin eyes witnessed?"

"Teju changed her dressing into complete formal including accessories....."

"Cough, cough....."

Adaa coughed hard in shock before even Aly could describe the other changes Teju has adapted and he had seen in the morning,

"That's absurd, Lucky you are bluffing. I can't believe Teju wore formal leaving her floral, colourful dresses. She didn't wore formal even on her graduation day." Adaa said.

"Don't be shock it's just a beginning, because Teju quit using acronym, she had plate full of breakfast with wide smile let alone throwing tantrum and drove with Karan to the hospital when nothing is wrong with her car."

"Hahaha......" Adaa laughed loud.

"Now I am sure you are trying to fool us, but I will not buy it. Neither Teju can have a plate full of breakfast nor she can quit using acronym or her car for no reason and wearing formal is a top level bluff. It's impossible." Adaa said with confidence as nobody knows Teju here more than her.

All these are obstinate habits of Teju which can't be change overnight and altogether is next to impossible.

"Have a bet then?" ALy said immediately because he saw Teju dawdling at the door of the cafeteria just now.

"Sure......" Adaa said and fell into Aly's trap.

"Great, now just turn around and have a great look of your friend." He pointed at Teju who was walking lifeless, mumbling curses to Karan and her fate.

Obviously, Adaa and Jasmin rendered shock, starring Teju without blinking eyes.

Teju ordered Karan's lunch at the counter as he asked, white sauce pasta with omit pepper, apple juice, double chicken mayonnaise sandwich and a can of mountain dew.

The chef scratched his head in confusion. "But doctor, how will I make white sauce pasta with no pepper."

Teju was already pissed by Karan, chef's words fuelled her anger and she vented on him.

"Make with green chillies, red chillies, black chillies, white pepper without pepper I don't care. Just make it quick." Teju said and rubbed her temple.

"But Dr. Teju, Dr. KK likes spicy food, after tasting bland food he will scold me and you as well."

Teju drove crazy by chef's arguments, slammed her hand on the counter and yelled. "He quit eating spicy, did you get it? Am I his wife or you? Just make it fast or I will serve you in front of him as pasta, do you understand."

Chef didn't dare to argue wife of Dr. KK anymore who was true epitome of him just now. The staff present in the cafeteria was shocked to see Teju yelling on the chef who is usually soft and polite and always converse with a smile.