The Racer

Teju stormed out of the mansion after bidding adieu to Sunita.

"Karan, why are you after Teju for nothing. She is just a kid, let her enjoy her life, what is wrong with harmless prank? She named you correct, Hitler, who always behind her with tons of punishments." Sunita scolded Karan, can't able to see Teju upset.

"Mom relax, don't get hyper for silly reasons. Second thing it was not a harmless prank, avoiding meals will affect her health. Every time just being caught in the act is not sufficient, she deserved a lesson. Now she will think twice before doing mischievous acts with her meals."

Karan explained and Sunita nodded her head.

"Ok, if this is for her health then I will not meddle again. Do as you wish, but at the end she should be healthy and happy."

"Brother, do you think your prankster wife will stop her naughty acts after only one punishment." Aly laughed and said.

"I am not sure, but to be truth she is not completely healthy, since after that accident. I need to take proper care of her." Karan said with greviances.

Sunita put her hand on his shoulder and said, "Don't worry, we all are there to take good care of her."

"Mom, you don't need to do anything. Just now she asked you to rest well because you are already not well. Me and my brother will deal with Simmi's matter." Aly scolded Sunita and turned to Karan.

"By the way brother I think you should begin treatment of her amnesia."

"I can't say anything until I will examin everything and see the latest reports, but I am also worried about that stubborn head's reaction upon tests. Neither we can reveal the reason to her nor ignore the fact." Karan said while rubbing his temple.

"Don't worry brother, I will take care for this matter." Aly volunteered for Teju's check-up with not letting her know the fact.

"Alright then let's leave for the hospital."

Karan and Aly were leaving to their workplace but stopped by Sunita.

"Karan wait, there is something I want to tell you both."

"Sure mom."

"The next weekend I am throwing a party to announce your wedding and introduce your wife to the world and a press conference as well."

"Ok mom, I am in. The final step of our plan is still in line to execute. Let's do it." Karan nodded and said.

Karan came to the parking of the mansion and saw Teju didn't leave yet, she was sitting near the front left tyre of her car and doing something.

"Mrs. Kundrra, what's going on?"

Teju startled by his sudden voice from behind. She turned and saw her husband, who punished her sometimes before and she is sulky over him.

"HK, the tyre of my car has flattened that's why I was changing." Teju replied sweetly.

Being sulky to Karan, Teju was to polite to execute her another prank.

When she stormed out of the mansion after getting punished by Karan, she planned to avenge on him. She messaged Aly and request him to entangle Karan in conversation only for 10 minutes to borrow some time to execute her prank.

She flattened two tyre of every car in the mansion except her's and Laksh's car and sat near the front tyre of her car with a jack and pretended as she is changing the tyre when Karan came to the parking.

"It's done, now......"

Teju got up and smiled to Karan, then she kept all the tool back in the boot of her car and clapped her hand while dusting, then sanitized her hands by pocket sanitizer.