The Inheritor Teju

Don't comment for the next part or update soon. If you annoys me anymore I will stop updating.
Now enjoy the chapter.
.............
"I know how Naren got arrested." Anand said dragging everbody's attention.

Shashank held Anand's shoulder tightly and asked with all his emotions. "Please tell me Anand, how this had happened. How did that monster killed Rajeev?"

"We all were so disturb after Rajeev's murder that forgot about the security camera installed in both of your cabin, just few days before the incident which was a secret between the three of us because many wrong activites were happening in the hospital."

Shashank recalled and nodded his head.

"After last rights of dad, mom scolded me for accusing you and we went to the police station to bailed you out but got to know that you already got the bail. Despite our request officers refused to disclose the name of the person, bailed you out." Karan said with remorse, couldn't remove the guilt of accusing Shashank from his heart.

"Then we checked the CCTV footage of the hospital to dig the truth, but it was avoided smartly like professional criminals, which definitely can't be you. I didn't knew about security camera inside the cabin before, but fortunately I got to see while searching for the evidence."

"My next challenge was to search for the footage of the camera inside the cabin coz it wasn't in the monitor room. I checked dad's laptop in hope he was monitoring it by himself but it was locked with a password."

"Godfather would you mind guess the password of my dad's laptop?" Karan said playfully and Shashank scratched his head in confusion.

"Come on godfather, I couldn't believe you were so oblivious."

"It's Shashank, right?" Teju said hurriedly as soon she guessed.

"Your daughter is smarter than you." Sunita said and Teju bragged with proud.

Everone adored the unique bond between Shashank and Rajeev who were separated by cruel fate.

"Finally I got the footage I was looking. Naren Prakash walked into dad's cabin, did some fake repentance drama, folding hands, getting on knees, perhaps apologizing. When dad let his guard down against him, he changed his color."

"How?" Shashank asked desperately.

"Dad forward and crouched to held him from shoulder when he was on his knees, he fetched a dagger and stabbed dad on his stomach, not only one or two but multiple times brutally." Karan squint his eyes and tears rolled down on his cheeks, reminiscing the scene when his dad was stabbed.

Once again mourning silence prevailed in the room. Everyone has tears in their eyes, perhaps it was the most emotional day on their life.

"Then he erase the traces of him being in the cabin and sneaked out. Then Shashank came and was checking Rajeev's pulse, suddenly police arrived and arrested him with murder weapon." Anand told further about the fact, who had seen the footage with Sunita and Karan.

"I am sorry Shashank, for being late to prove you innocent and Naren culprit. You all went underground and we couldn't able to reach you, no matter how hard we tried for many years." Sunita said with greviances.

"It's alright Sunita, we are glad that you proved Shashank innocent we knew about your struggle to hunt us. Because of you Shashank was set free and we could moved out without any hindrance." Sakshi said.

"As you all know what happened after that. Our accident on the way to the hospital, plane crash made everbody think we all are dead and Teju's memory loss made us entrust her responsibility to Disha, so let's not get in to this."