Pancakes and Coffee

Rose's POV

I woke up the next morning with a heavy arm around my waist. What the hell? I look over and see my FREAKING TEACHER! Oh my god what have I done? It all feels like a dream. I can't believe how little restraint I have around these men. I slowly move his arm trying to sneak out of bed without waking him up. I tiptoe out the room and run right into Sophie.
"Hey girl I'd ask what you were up to but I already know" she giggled.
"Shit I couldn't help myself. I've never felt anything so magnetic" I told her.
"Yup that's the mate bond. I haven't found my mate though there are those who never found them. Trust me it's wonderful that you found not only one but four mates! You can build your own harem!"she laughed.
"Shit girl this isn't build - a - harem up in here!" I couldn't help but laugh with her.
"Wolves are very possessive, but I bet you can get them to all agree to share. Obviously if the moon goddess blessed you with more than one mate it's for a reason. Maybe you're too much woman for one man."
I was feeling a bit overwhelmed thinking about what she's saying. We walked downstairs to the kitchen to have some coffee, I had a slight hangover from all the drinking last night. All my men beside Colten were downstairs already. Wait MY men? Since when did I start thinking of them that way. Damn Sophie getting ideas into my head. Joel was at the stove making eggs, bacon and pancakes. Yum.
"Good morning sweetheart" he said.
"Good morning Joel, good morning all." I replied. Brent took things a step further and walked up to me sweeping me off my feet, spinning me around and landing a kiss on my lips. When he sat my down Damien walked up to me and grabbed me by the waist to also place a kiss. I looked at Joel and he just continued to cook like nothing happened.
"Umm" I started.
"What's the matter?" Brent asked.
"I'm just unsure where we all go from here. Obviously I'm attracted to all of you but I'm unsure what your expectations are."
Damien started, "we have no expectations except for your happiness." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Could I really have all these men? I'm not sure if my poor body could handle all this.
"Good morning Rose," Colten sneaked up from behind me and placed a kiss on the side of my neck. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my mouth and immediately all the men looked at me with lust in their eyes. Joel finished with his cooking and served my plate which looked amazing first. As soon as I took a bite of the pancakes another moan escaped. Joel's pupils dilated and he said, "Rose, can I give you a kiss?"

Joel's POV
Rose looked at me with lust and didn't answer. I decided to risk it and leaned forward leaving a chaste kiss on her delicious lips. Mmm I can't ever get enough of her taste. She looked a bit startled though her pupils became blown. I know the mate bond is affecting her as much as it is for me. She must be feeling overwhelmed with all this attention. Last night Brent, Damien, Colten and I had a conversation at the party and decided that for her sake we would cease our fighting and share her if she'll let us. It was not an easy conversation with all the testosterone in the room but no one wanted to be left out if she chose one guy over another. There must be a reason why she was given 4 mates instead of 1.
"Are you guys ok with this? Won't you get jealous seeing someone else kissing me?" She asked.
Damien chimed in, " we discussed it and we want whatever you're comfortable with. Whether you want only one of us or all of us. We just want your happiness."
"And your pleasure," Brent winked. Rose blushed at his suggestive comment. She was a vision in her bed hair and oversized shirt. I really need to figure out if she's wearing panties or not. She's a good girl so I bet she is. With time she'll learn that she's not allowed underwear when I'm around.
"All you horny men stop playing with Rose and let her eat!" Sophie hollered.
"Rose I'd like to take you out on a date later today if you're available. I'd like to show you my sincerity. I don't expect anything physical from you except maybe a kiss if you're ok with that." I told her.
Rose seemed to ponder for a moment and then agreed to go out with me. For now I think I'm going to keep it simple and plan a picnic. I know of a waterfall nearby that she'd love. I remember she always enjoyed nature and hiking. Even though we spent the whole summer at the beach I bet she's enjoy the forest just as much. In the forest I'm at one with my wolf and I want to make sure that she feels comfortable there, as well.
"I can't wait," she smiled at me.
"Ok i'm glad," I returned her smile, "be sure to dress comfortably to do a lot of walking and some hiking."
We all finished up with breakfast and Rose let us know that she was headed home to get changed and ready for later.
"I'll pick you up around 3, ok?"
"Sounds great, Joel. I'm trusting you, please don't break my trust again."
"I promise nothing like that will ever happen again." I reached for her hand and kissed her knuckles. I'm amazed by how dainty her hand is compared to my big ones. Now it's time to plan and get ready for our date. I'm so thankful for this second chance and I can't wait until I can call her mine again.
"I'll see you soon my sweet Rose."
I watched her leave, her ass swaying seductively causing my pants to tighten. Fuck.