Dad Hugs

Brent's POV

I looked at this audacious bitch in disbelief. Then I came up with an evil plan. With that in mind, I chuckled, "so you're saying you want my dick, baby?" I turned so she could see my cock and pointed at it.

She licked her lips, grinned and nodded her head. I inched closer until my lips almost touched hers.

She leaned in to close the distance between us and I flicked her forehead.

"Sike bitch!" I yelled out before shifting to my wolf form and taking off running.

"How dare you!" I hear her yelling after me. I laughed like a maniac as I ran away. I mean, I know I'm sexy but damn, I never imagine I'd be held hostage for my dick.

After I felt I ran a safe distance from the crazy hoe, I slowed down to a trot. Eventually, I reached my shredded clothes at the edge of the tree line. Fuck! Where's my phone? I looked around until I found it smashed to bits. Maybe I should've thought of the repercussions before I shifted like a maniac. I sighed and sat down on my haunches. What am I supposed to do now? I noticed the sun setting and realized I've been gone for several hours. Shit! I slinked along the tree line, looking for someone hanging up clothes or something in their backyard but not a single person hung their clothes. I guess that only happens in movies. Taking a chance, I shifted back into a human and carefully edged along the houses, looking for something to wear.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I hear a shrill voice shriek from behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw an old lady standing there, staring at my ass.

"Just looking for some clothes old lady." I told her.

She scoffed at me, "I'm not that old! I'm 30!" Yeah right!

"Do you have something I can wear? I'll be quick!" I hollered at her. She shook her head and lifted a phone, "I already called the cops!" She yelled before taking off inside. Fuck!

I ran as fast as I could, junk swinging, trying to find a place to hide, when I saw the red and blue lights flashing and a bright ass flashlight pointing straight at me.

"What are you doing, son?" An officer asked me.

"I lost my clothes!" I yelled, covering my junk.

"Right, likely story. Look son, I'm gonna need you to come with me." Oh hell no.

"I don't think that's necessary officer!" I yelled back, trying to inch away from him.

"It's very necessary. Don't try running now!" He shouted.

Regardless of what he said, I started running before I felt something catch on my skin and then the shock of my life. Did he tase me? I felt myself convulse on the ground until finally the sensation let up.

"I told you not to run. Now I'm going to have to charge you with indecent exposure and resisting arrest. Come on big guy." He grabbed me by the arm and tried to yank me up. Giving up, I stood up with him and let him cuff me. Fuck!

Maximus's POV

I felt my mind getting clearer since I dumped that tea. I don't quite have my memories yet but now I'm certain that things aren't as Monica was telling me. I remember looking for someone, just not sure who, yet.

"I made you some more tea," Monica sings out as I'm sitting at the kitchen table. She set down the mug and looked at me expectantly.

"I'm going to let it cool a few minutes, it's a bit hot for me," I lied.

She nodded her head, believing my lie and tried to chat with me.

"How are you feeling? Any new memories yet?" She asked.