Renaissance Festival

Rose's POV

Today I'm going on a date with Brent and Damien. Apparently it's a big secret where we're going but Damien said it's about a two hour drive. I'm sitting in the center seat of his truck, smooshed between both boys with my feet hanging out on the dash, singing along to some anime openings.

"Do you even know what they're saying?" Brent asked me.

"Nope. But I listen to them so much that I know the Japanese words. Besides they energize me!" I tell him. What can I say, I love anime. He hates when I play it because he can't understand anything they're saying but I absolutely love it.

After about an hour we stop at a rest stop because I have to pee very badly. Thank you pregnancy.

Brent and Damien head to the men's restroom while I find the women's. I do my business, wash my hands, exit the restroom and almost run into someone. "Ooof. So sorry." I tell the guy that was right outside the door. He grunted at me and just moved to the side, still looking at me. I scurry to the truck where the guys were waiting for me. That guy gave me the creeps. I look around making sure he didn't follow me.

"Are you ok babe? What are you looking for?" Damien asked me.

"I ran into someone outside the women's restroom and he gave me the creeps." I tell him as I shudder.

He reached around my shoulders and pulled me against him. "Don't worry babe, I won't let anything happen to you. Let's head back on the road." He kissed my forehead and we all hopped back in the truck to head back out.

After another hour on the road we finally reach our destination. A renaissance festival! I jump in my seat giddily.

"I thought you'd like it." Damien said while Brent chuckled.

We exit the red dodge truck and I'm fitted between both the guys, each holding one of my hands. I notice a lot of people giving us strange looks but I don't care. They're just jealous that I get both of these hotties. I giggle to myself, earning an eyebrow raise from Brent.

"People probably think I have a twin fetish." I wiggle my eyebrows at the guys.

"For our plans tonight you'll see how very different we are." Damien winked at me. I'm suddenly overwhelmed by all the scents around us and I get hit with a strong craving for blood. Oh no. Damn it babies, give me a break! I squeeze the guys hands and pull them down towards me so I can whisper to them both at once. "I need blood badly." I admit sheepishly. Damien nods at me and pulls me to the side so we can hide behind a tree. Brent stands guard and Damien motions for me to start feeding. I give him a grateful smile and go to drink from his neck. To an outsider we probably look like a couple that can't keep their hands off each other. I'm sucking from his neck while he groans and grabs my ass. Fuck now I'm horny.

"Baby girl stop. I can smell your arousal." I hear Brent whisper in my ear.

I begrudgingly stop and lick Damien's neck clean. We peek around the tree and no one seemed to notice what we were up to. I take a deep breath in and try to calm my horny ass down. I smile at my sexy men and then we head up to the front to purchase tickets for entrance.

Brent's POV

I can feel Rose trying to calm herself down through the mate bond. Ever since she became pregnant she's been insatiable, especially when feeding. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Especially when she walks in front of me and I see her juicy ass swaying back and forth. Fuck it. I give her a smack on the ass earning a yip from her. She turns and narrows her eyes at me. I know she's a bit annoyed but honestly it was worth it to see that ass jiggle.