Good Show

Damien's POV

We were sitting around the living room waiting for Rose to wake up.

*knock, knock, knock*

Someone was knocking on the front door. I ignored it and eventually Brent went and opened it.

"I want to see Rose." I hear a familiar voice say. Aw great.

"She's unavailable." Brent told him.

"That's bullshit, I can see you all sitting around. Is that her laying on the couch?" Garrett said, pushing his way inside.

"What the fuck happened?" He asked, looking at all of us.

"Her body is overwhelmed, she released some of her angelic powers." I answered him, my eyes never leaving Rose.

"Why did that happen?" He asked suspiciously.

Asmodeus decided to chip in at that moment, "her babies were kidnapped by Lucifer."

"Oh my holy fuck!" Garrett exclaimed. Out of my peripherals I saw him rush towards Rose and grab her hand. "Rose, baby, wake up." He urged her.

"We've already tried." Brent scoffed.

Garrett just glared at him.

Colten said, "all we can do at the moment is wait for her body to recuperate."

"Yeah, hopefully it's like after I fuck her and she passes out for the night." Brent decided to announce to the room. I could see Garrett shaking his head.

Having enough of the bickering, I walked over to Rose and picked her up. I carried her to the master bedroom and laid her down before laying down next to her. I moved the hair out of her face and gave her a small kiss on the lips.

"I love you, baby, come back to me." I whispered before closing my eyes.

Rose's POV

I woke up with a start in a dark room. I looked around and realized that I was in the master bed. I saw Damien laying next to me asleep. What the hell happened? I was still groggy when I stumbled to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My face was pale, lips chapped and I had bags under my eyes. Damn I look like shit.

"Rose? Oh shit!" I turned around to see Brent. I was still upset with him but to be fair, I'm not any better than him.

"I fucked up, too Brent." I tell him. He looked at me confusedly. "I didn't sleep with Asmodeus, but I almost did. I'm so sorry," I cried into his shoulder while he rubbed my back.

"Shhh, that doesn't matter baby, we'll work on it. Even if we have to go to ménage counseling or whatever." He whispered into my hair. I nodded my head, thankful that he didn't storm away again.

"I love you, Brent."

"I love you, too Rose." He pressed his lips to mine and pulled me into a tight embrace.

"Thank the gods you woke up," I see a shirtless Colten in the doorway, watching us.

"She's awake?" I hear Damien yell from the other room.

"Rose!" I hear Max yell. Suddenly Max is tearing me away from Brent, sweeping me off my feet and spinning me around.

"You did it! Whatever angel voodoo you unleashed triggered my memories!" He said while chuckling. I gave him a huge smile, thankful to have him back.

"I missed you!" I tell him before he crashed his lips to mine, shoving his tongue in my mouth and us tasting each other.

"Fuck I was an idiot." He murmured. All I could do was laugh through the happy tears.