School

Unknown POV

"I want to make a deal." The woman in front of me stated.

"What kind of deal? And what do you offer in exchange?" I questioned.

"I want Rosalie Canto dead. And you eat souls right? You can have mine after I die." She proudly stated.

Hmmmm.

"Alright. It will be done within 60 days." I told her.

"That's it? We don't need to make a blood pact or something? You don't want to know why I want her dead?" She annoying asked.

"No. I frankly don't care. And my word is binding enough. I'll do the job myself."

She looked like she won the lottery as she scurried off. Curious. What did you do Rosalie?

Rose's POV

After a month of silence, we went back to school. We couldn't miss anymore without fear of flunking. Sophie pouted a little. She enjoyed our little vacation, though I rarely saw her around the house. What was she doing that whole time anyway?

"Come on girl! Let's head out, kiss your harem goodbye and let's ride to the mall!" She was really excited about shopping. To be honest, I was enjoying it too. I've been surrounded by so much testosterone that's it's nice to have some girl time. Joel pouted since he was the only one graduated and not at the school. Maximus transferred to our school, apparently he had a teaching degree and so he took over as the History teacher. It will be hard seeing all the women drool over him but I'm starting to get used to it. What can I say? All my men are hot in their own right. I've become even more possessive of them. Brent said it's due to me being marked and the bond making us all closer. The boys tried to reach Abigail but her phone was not in service anymore. Colten even made a trip back to Texas and her shop looked uninhabited. He said that her scent wasn't there anymore. He and I finally marked each other and it changed my marking to where the moon was now half red, half blue. I also marked the other boys and they all got a full red moon on their necks. Max and I haven't marked each other yet because he's still insistent on taking it slow. I'm starting to get frustrated though because no matter how hard I try he's been dodging all my seduction techniques.

"Why won't he sleep with me?" I whined at Sophie.

She sighed. Apparently I've asked too many times. "Girl he's respecting you. It will happen, just give it some time. You should be flattered that an incubus is abstaining from sex this long just to get to know you better." She pointed out.

"You're right. But I want to see what his mark looks like." I continued whining. She just ignored me and pointed at her car. Alright, alright I get it. I glumly hopped in, needing to get these men off my mind for a bit.

We walked into the mall hand in hand when Sophie stopped all of a sudden. "What's going on?" I grumpily questioned.

"Hottie alert!" She squealed. I looked around until my eyes landed on a tall guy with blonde hair staring right at us. "Score!" She said as she let go of my hand and strutted right up to him. I watched as they interacted and then she came back with a large grin. "I got his number!"

I smiled back at her. It'd be nice if we could double date. I'm happy for her. I nudged her arm, "so what's his name?"

"His name is Paul and he's 21. He moved in the area recently and asked me to show him around town." She practically jumped up and down next to me. "Now enough boy talk! Let's go shopping, I need a new outfit all of a sudden." She winked at me.

Mason's POV

I watched as Rose went shopping with the hybrid girl. I've been patiently biding my time trying to think of my next move. Ever since the guys marked her, I've had to go back to square one and figure out how to remove it. I could just kill all of them but that's not my first option. I still can't believe that Max betrayed me. He must be the reason that she was able to escape the day of the mating ceremony. I'm tempted to show up in her school in disguise but I'm waiting for the witch to complete the potion that will make me smell like a human.

I turn away from the women and make my way to the closest blood brothel. I'm starving and horny. Seeing Rose always makes me this way.

I entered the establishment and requested another red-head slut. I watched her with hungry eyes and decide that I'm not in the mood to fuck, I'm just hungry as hell. I beckon her closer with a smile and tilt her head to the side so I can drink from her neck. She moaned softly in my ear arousing my cock. Well sweetheart I changed my mind, looks like you're getting fucked after all. "Strip." I commanded.

Damien's POV

"I guess it's safe to go to school for now. We just need to keep a better eye on Rose." I told the guys. We were sitting around discussing what we needed to do to keep our mate safe. "The good thing is she is now marked so we'll know immediately if she's in danger."

I sat back in my chair and thought back on the day that Rose and I met. I was sitting in class when she walked in. Her scent overwhelmed my senses and I was ready to lay claim to her before I even knew she was my mate. When her green eyes met mine I saw my whole future in them. Sure I wanted to fuck her but the feelings I had made sense the next day when my wolf howled mate.

I decided to text her since I was missing her greatly. We've barely spent any time apart. All the morning sex, shower sex and night sex has been taking a toll on her body. I know she needed a break but that doesn't stop me from craving her all the time. Luckily she's a hybrid so her sex drive increased. I can't imagine she could take all of us back to back if she were human. Now that school is tomorrow, I know that will cut into our together time as well.

Me: having fun baby?

Rose: yes! By the way Soph met a cute guy, don't tell Colt lol

Me: did you just call someone cute

Rose:.....

Rose: you're still cuter!

Me: I better be or I'll have to show you later who's cuter

Me: ;)

Rose: gotta go! Love you

Me: love you too baby

I put down my phone and look at all these dumbasses around me. I sure hope that going back to school isn't a mistake.

Joel's POV

"What do you mean you lost track of Mason? Why am I paying you idiots?" I barked at my pack trackers.

"You don't pay us sir." My gamma mentioned. That's beyond the point.

"As long as I'm alpha you'll do as I say. Now go away before I lose my temper."

Idiots. I'm surrounded by idiots. I'm pissed off already that we can't reach Abigail and now they lost track of the stupid ass vampire.

I can't believe everything that's happened recently. I thought having a mate would be easier. I never expected to have to share her with four other men. Nor did I think that all this drama would occur. Regardless I love her and don't regret for a second that she's my mate. She's been working on her magic but is struggling because we haven't found a witch to help her harness her powers. Most of them are either in hiding or they turn us down because her being a hybrid witch/vampire is apparently against the laws of nature. We still don't know who her parents are either and I'm just frustrated.

"Sir." I turn my head towards the door of my office where a pack member is standing.

"Go ahead." I answer him.

"I have a great aunt that can probably help with your mate. I overheard you talking with the betas about looking for a witch. Well my aunt is a witch and I'm sure if I ask she can help."

I stared at the boy. All of a sudden a grin bloomed on my face. "If you can get her to help then I'll promote your ass to delta. Sound like a deal?"

He looked excited over the prospect of a promotion. "Deal!" He scurried right out of the doorway, slamming the door behind him. I sat back in my seat and rubbed my temple. Finally something going right. I hear a ping from my phone. Ah Rose texted me.

Rose: just thinking of you, I miss you and love you <3

Me: love you too baby

After making sure she had nothing else to say I put my phone back down and turned to stare out the window of the office. Hopefully soon we can put all our worries behind us.