Sexcapades

Rose's POV

I woke up confused. I felt the familiar tingles of one of my mates. I rolled over and saw Max's face. That's right, we had sex and then fell asleep. I looked at the time on the alarm clock and saw it was 8pm. I don't even know what time we fell asleep. I felt him stir next to me, I looked over and saw him roll over before his breathing evened out again, signaling he fell back asleep. I carefully got up out of the bed and dressed.

I first went to the nursery to check on my babies. They were both sleeping angels. After I gave them kisses on their little heads I exited the room and ran into Brent.

"Brent?" I said.

"Rose. You know I fucking love you right?" He said determinedly before crashing his lips to mine. He picked me up, carrying me to his room. I wrapped my legs around his waist and all of a sudden I felt him stumble with his belt, then he whipped his cock out and shoved it right into me.

"Fuck!" He yelled. My pussy wasn't quite wet enough so it was a little rough going in but in no time at all I was soaked.

"Yes, yes! Harder!" I beckoned him.

"What's do you call me, baby girl?" He whispered hoarsely.

"Fuck my pussy harder, please daddy!" I cried out. He pumped into me faster and faster while rubbing my clit until I released all over his dick which set off his orgasm. He pumped me full of cum until I felt my pussy overflowing with juices. He pressed his forehead against mine and then crashed his lips down on mine again.

"I love you so much, princess." He whispered.

"I love you so much, too daddy." I whispered.

He sighed. "Keep that in mind when I tell you what I've done." He said. I felt my stomach tighten in worry.

Asmodeus's POV

I think I found something that will get Lucifer's attention off Rose.

"Oh brother!" I sang out as I went into the living room where the cage was housed.

"Fuck!" I yelled out when I noticed the cage was empty. Shit. Where did he go? I called up Levi, "do you know what happened to Lucifer?" I asked him worriedly.

"Yes, I let him out." He told me.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" I roared at him.

"Easy brother, he said he wouldn't touch your precious Rose and plus he promised me 20 virgins. Do you know how much fun I'm going to have? Anyway they'll be here any minute so I'll be busy the next few days. Don't call during that time, bye!" He said happily.

I hung up and threw my phone on the couch. Fuck! I don't care what he promised Levi, I don't trust him and now he's going to be extra pissed off at me. He may take revenge just for the hell of it. I need to warn her. I snapped my fingers and found myself in a house where I'm assuming her and her mates are staying. I walked down the hall and heard grunts and moans coming from one of the bedrooms. Found you! I waited outside patiently, though I was really tempted to open the door to take a peek. After awhile I heard some whispers followed by a slap. Ooooh! Someone's in trouble! Then the door opened and a crying Rose came out. She looked startled when she saw me but then she enveloped me in a hug. Confused, I patted her back and wiped her tears away.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"Can you take me and my babies away? I need to go away for a bit. But promise you'll let me leave whenever I want." I nodded, confused. I snapped my fingers and brought her and the twins to my house, complete with cribs.