Relaxation Technique

Rose's POV

My guys unapologetically crowded in the doorway, pushing each other to make it in first. Damien won out and freed himself from the others so he could run to me. He picked me up and spun me around, making me giggle and slightly nauseous. These hormones will be the death of me. "I bet it's my sperm that you got you pregnant," he whispered in my ear, making chills run down my spine. He pulled away and grinned at me.

"Fuck yes! Twin power!" Brent pushed in and cheered. The other guys also seemed excited but I'm sure they were hoping that the kids would have more of their genes. Aw shit how many times am I supposed to get pregnant? Well I will just have to see what the god's will is.

Maximus was the last one in the door and I saw him lock the door behind himself. Hmmm I wonder what he's thinking about doing. This room is awfully small for the six of us but I suppose we can make it work for the night.

"Hey baby I know that you're probably wired from all the information so the guys and I decided that we should help you relax." Joel smirked at me.

"And how do you intend to do that?" I teasingly questioned.

"Instead of tell you, let us show you." He whispered above my lips, teasing me. Joel then pulled back and I felt a solid body behind me wrap it's arms around. From the scent I could tell it was Colten. He laid butterfly kisses on my neck from behind and stroked my arms up and down. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sparks and caresses of his hands on me. I gasped when I felt a hot mouth lick my cleavage. I peeked my eyes open and saw Brent give me a devilish wink while kissing my breasts. Colten then moved his hands from my arms to the hem of my dress and pulled it up and over my head, leaving me in only a bra and panties.

"Damn I never get tired of seeing your sexy body." Max drawled at me.

"Then come over here and show me cowboy." I winked at him. He took my challenge and approached me slowly. His mouth crashed down on mine, lips melting against mine. He bit my lower lip to force me to open up and swept his tongue in, caressing my tongue. I felt hands pull at my bra clasp and my bra fell to the floor. Another pair of hands were lowing my panties and biting at my backside, trailing from my ass to the back of my thighs right above my knees. I whimpered as I felt hands in every direction fondling me, stroking me, pinching me. An overload of sensations and arousal made my cunt wetter than ever, my stickiness dripping down my inner thighs. Max released my mouth and I watched as Damien went down on his knees and pulled my thighs apart and began to lap at my arousal. His tongue trailing higher until he reached my weeping core, making me cry out. He licked and nibbled relentlessly on my clit while he held my legs open. I had Brent on my left tit, suckling my nipple, and Colten on my right biting gently while kneading my breast. I felt Joel behind me gather my hair into a ponytail and he wrapped it around his hand so he could pull my neck to the side. He licked up the side of my neck making me groan and pant. "You're ours Rose." He growled into my neck. I felt another set of hands cup my face and turned me away from Joel and facing Max again. His eyes were dark with lust as he peered into my soul. "Say you're ours." Max demanded.

"I'm yours! All of yours!" I cried out. Damien ramped up his assault on my clit making my whole body shake until I almost collapsed, being held up only by my men. I wriggled and screamed as I came all over his mouth. He looked up at me with a cocky smirk as he licked my arousal from his lips. I felt someone's fingers gather up my cum, rubbing it all over my clit and making small circles. A different hand stroked my slit and slowly entered a couple of fingers deep into my cunt. "Oooohh yes!" I screamed.

"Oh!" I felt a finger press in my backside.

"Relax baby, let us take care of you." Colten whispered to me. The finger slowly rubbed my hole before slowly attempting to enter. I felt myself tense up again at the intrusion.

"Shhhh it's ok baby, the first time is always the hardest, we need to get you stretched out back here so you can take multiple cocks at the same time. Can you imagine having 3 cocks in you at once? I bet you'd love being our little cock whore." Brent kept whispering lust-filled words that only heightened my arousal. I felt the finger leave to gather up my wetness and use it to lube up my asshole. The finger that I finally realized belonged to Colten continued slowly prodding and entering me until it finally fully entered. While Colten's finger was slowly stretching out my asshole, Brent's finger was circling my clit, teasingly slow making me whine. "Please I need more."

He chuckled and pressed a small kiss to my clit, making me groan in frustration, before finally pressing his tongue to my clit and running it up and down, side to side, making my bud swell until I finally released again. His mouth worked down my climax until I was spent. The finger from my backside finally left as well as all the other mouth and hands until the only thing holding me up was Brent's hands on my waist.

"Shhh princess, I know you're exhausted. We're all going to tuck in for the night. He pressed a kiss to my mouth and I could taste myself when I licked his lips.

"I need some blood for me and baby." I whispered to him. He nodded his understanding and waved over Colten.

Colten approached me and gave me a kiss as well. "Lay down love, since this is the castle of the vampire king I'm certain there's plenty of blood around. I'll go down and ask for you, just sit tight." He smiled at me.

Maximus's POV

"I'll go with you." I offered. "I'm more familiar with the castle and Mason than anyone else, I'm sure that the other guys can stay with Rose for now."

Colten agreed and we turned and headed out of the room.

"Which direction should we go?" He asked me. I led him towards the kitchen. Even if we don't run into anyone else there should at least be chalices of blood around. We strode down the stairs and made our way to the kitchen area.

"This way." I turned right after the dining hall and found the entrance that we were looking for. I pushed open the door and was shocked by what I saw.

"Sophie? What the fuck are you doing here?" Colten belted out. His sister looked utterly embarrassed with her cheeks stained red while she attempted to block our view. I can't believe we didn't smell her presence in the castle considering she's looking very cozy with the king. "What are you doing with Sebastian?" I asked.

"You don't need to answer them Sophie, we are two consenting adults and can do what we want." Sebastian said. Colten growled at him and I had to place a hand on his arm to prevent him from rushing the king. "Look we aren't here to start up any trouble, we need some blood for Rose." I said, and then I turned to face Sophie, " maybe you should head upstairs and visit with Rose in the morning. We've received a lot of news, especially of her pregnancy that I'm sure she'd love to share with you."

Sophie nodded her head and looked at Sebastian with eyes full of passion and longing. I could never get a read on the bastard but he better not hurt her. I may now longer have an interest in her but she's Rose's best friend.

"The bottles of blood are in the cellar right passed these double doors." Sebastian pointed behind him. "Thanks." Colten grumbled. We passed the couple and walked into the cellar. Picking out a few bottles of blood, we headed back to our mate. When I walked in the first thing I noticed was Rose's smile. It truly lit up a room and took my breath away. I can't wait for her to graduate high school. She's so close I can taste it. Afterwards we can start our life together in our new home.

"Got the goods!" Colten raised up a bottle and shook it at Rose. Her eyes blackened and she rushed up with her vampire speed and nearly jumped him. She gingerly grabbed a bottle from him and just drank straight out of the bottle. The scent of blood affected me a little bit but I was able to ignore it for the most part. Being an incubus I can also drink blood but it's mainly during sex to increase arousal. I have some concerns with what Abigail told Rose. I know she mentioned the holy war which is something my brethren have participated in. Thankfully I was never interested in war. You know, make love, not war. Does Rose know that an incubus is a demon? I know the whole supernatural world is still fairly new for her and I don't want her to think that I have anything to do with war or her parent's death. In the next few days I'll have to sit down with her and nip the questions in the bud before she even thinks of them. I looked over at my mate and sigh contentedly. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'll be damned if I lose her over a misunderstanding.