Man Next Door

You sit on some boy's lap. His hand rested around your waist as his lips worked on your neck. You didn't know him. And he didn't know you. This was hanging around with your friends. Everyone talks about some shit you didn't care about. They treated you like the queen bee because your father is a rich man. You could freely do anything you want.

"That's it, I'm leaving." You pushed the boy and walked past all of your friends.

"What's wrong, Y/n ?" Your girlfriend asked you. She blew the smoke from her cigarette to your face.

"I'm bored. Bye." You passed her too. You want to slap that bitch for crossing the line with her smoke. But no one will take her side. At least you think so. The boy ran after you. He grabbed your shoulder so hard that he turned your body to him.

"I thought we were in the middle of something." He said with a sly smirk.

"Get rid of that dirty hand from me." You yanked his hand.

"What's with this girl?" He raised his voice to gain some attention.

"You are boring. Get lost from my sight." You gave him the cold shoulder. Disgusting.

He was about to pull your hair when his friend stopped him.

"I advice you not to." He shook his head. The boy looked so upse.

"You better don't do that next time or you won't get any friends until you finish your study." One of the girls talked to him in a low voice.

"Who is she?"

"Her father owns our university. And much more. She is untouchable."

"SHE IS HER? WHY IS NOBODY TELLING ME?" He freaked out.

"She sat on you."

That's why the aura felt so intimidating. You are the famous girl who her dad brought to the campus just to get you in. You drove your car wildly because your dad could buy you the whole road and named it with yours. But it was not necessary.

Your family lived in the main house. Parents and your older brother. You were the youngest in the family. You barely went home since you lived apart in your own apartment.

Your father keeps his secretary to check on you from time to time. He is some old man who did the parenting job better than your parents. You were trying not to gain any attention from anyone but everyone just knows who you are.

It was tiring.

So you just acted like a bitch each time.

You stopped for 24 H mart. Snacks and noodles cup. Just feel like it.

When you were pouring the hot water, a cute dog ran around your feet. You jumped and hushed it. But the dog seemed like you. It runs around your legs.

"Come on. I know you are cute but don't do this okay. I don't want to hurt you." You stepped back but it's following you, "Dog food that way, i swear." You pointed to any direction wishing it was understood.

Your feet stumbled and you fell on your bottom. The dog jumped on you and licked your face.

"No no no !" You raised him up over your head. It started barking.

"Yeontan! Argh, I thought I lost you."

You turned around to see ... such a beautiful sight. The man gave you an apologetic smile as he said sorry. You shoved Yeontan back to him.

"He ran to me." You said. 

"Thank you for taking care of him." He offered you his hand to help you stand up. You unconsciously reach his hand. Even his fingers are so beautiful.