Kim Seokjin

"What did you do!" Your mom slapped your face. It felt like burning now.

"Mrs Jung." Mr Lee takes you away for your mom.

"Bring her back here! I can't believe this." Your mom palmed her face. She is furious, "I knew it. I know you'll manage to ruin this perfect plan somehow!"

"Mom." Hoseok stands in front of you too. He is protecting you.

"Kim Seokjin called off the engagement. And the whole nation is talking about it now. What's wrong with you! I've no idea why I am raising such a rebel. You are an uneducated human being. I waste money on you for nothing!" She smashes a vase on the table to the floor, "You are ungrateful brat! If you want to spend your life fucking like a hooker, you did that but don't you-"

"MOM! That's enough!" Hoseok raises his voice at your mother. If you don't see it yourself you wouldn't believe your brother would take your side.

"We are this close, Y/n. Just a bit more. He already asked you to move to his place!" You understand where all of her anger is coming from. You are as confused as her now. You only know Jin breaks off the engagement from Hobi.

Kim Seokjin came to your dad's office and talked to him personally. Only two of them. He already talked to his parents first before that. You had been warned this morning. Nobody knows who leaked the information but it was all on gossip channels. Even your mom found out from her friend who watched on TV.

Your mother called for you immediately to the main house. You expected this to happen. Her mean words stabbed your heart each time. You are no daughter to her, you probably just a property she was willing to sell to whoever pays high.

"Y/n, let's talk." Your dad entered the room. He is way calmer than your mother. You guess.. he must be so disappointed in you and could not express his anger anymore.

"Oh, dear. Do something. We might still fix this." Your mom clung to your dad.

"Enough. Don't set Y/n to anyone anymore." He said firmly.

"You'll be fine." Hoseok reassured you.

You followed your dad to his room. Didn't know what might happen in any second.

"Sit here." Your dad pulls a chair for you in front of his desk.

"I'm sorry.." You say softly, "I already disappoint you again.. I.. really sorry.." Jin should have given you a heads up if he's going to do this.

"Don't be, dear. But I wish you would be honest to me from the start." "Kim Seokjin said you already have a wonderful man to take care of you. And the two of you were in relationships..." Kim Seokjin, you are not doing this for me, aren't you? You curse under your breath.

"Yes..."

"You broke up with him to make your old man happy?" He looked at you dearly. Her stubborn daughter is willing to let go of her own happiness to make him happy. Your dad loves you even more now.

"I'm sorry..."

"Y/n, I'm just worried you couldn't find someone who will take care of you as well as I do. He doesn't have to be rich. I'll support him like my own son."

"That's not fair, because no one will love me as much as you do." Your eyes are wet with tears.

"I'll talk to your mom, okay. We won't set you up ever again. But I want to meet the man immediately. Because he is dating my precious daughter. I want to know him before letting you continue your relationship."

"Really?" Your eyes were sparkling million stars. You should know him better. Your dad is the one who always takes your side no matter what, literally.

"Yes, dear."

"I love you! You are the best! Really dad? You won't throw his dead body under the bridge?"

"Am I such a stoned heart man to you?" Your dad pretended to be hurt, "Y/n, i know your mom said a lot of hurtful things. I hope you forgive her, okay?" Your dad and his love for his wife sometimes amazes you.

"Dad.. Are you sure about this?"

"Anything as long as you are happy." One thing he knows, he would do anything to make you happy as long as he is still alive. To see his little girl smiling and adoring him. Watching you grow is one of the most wonderful things in his life. No doubt.

"I'll bring him to you soon! You will love him! Because he's the most amazing person I've ever met."

Your dad chuckles, he guess he gotta be used to hearing you praising another man, "Alright."

"Thanks, dad." You happily ran out from your dad's room, "I LOVE YOU!!!" You shouted from the door frame. He saw you happy.

"Where are you going, young lady?" Your mom is far from done with you.

"Mom, she is a big girl now. You can't control her forever." Hoseok tried to calm her down.

"I'm leaving. Thank you. " You hugged Hoseok tightly, "Please take care of me in the future too, brother!"

"You already lost your mind, don't you?" He shook his head, concerned.

"See you later!" You grab your bag and leave the main house. You can't wait to tell Taehyung. You want to meet him. You tried to call his phone, but he didn't pick up. Never mind. You'll find him in his apartment soon. No worries.