Extra Part I

"I want it.." You bit his lips. Taehyung smiles between the kisses.

"No need to rush.." His fingers were smoothly glided on your bare back while his sweet lips attached firmly on yours. He was gentle however you dislike that.

"Why are you still in clothes?" You were already naked but he was fully clothed.

Taehyung lifted the shirt over his head. Showing his well built body. You were more than satisfied, all of these were yours to touch. Only you.

You helped him with his pants. Letting his tiger out. Every time you saw him, your heart filled with desire only him could extinguished

"Taehyung.." You let him take over the lead.

And he gladly did his duty. Pounding on you. The room soon filled with sinful sounds.

Your nails are buried on his back. He was so powerful, you swore he hit you right on spot every single time.

You were in your high, almost reaching your first orgasm when a loud cry could be heard from the baby room.

"You just put her to bed fifteen minutes ago!" You groaned in frustration.

Taehyung collapsed beside you. He was close too, but after hearing the baby cry he couldn't finish it. You wiped the sweat on his forehead as you got off from bed, Taehyung pulled you back, "I'll check on her."

"I'll go." He reassured you, "I'll be back soon. Wait okay? We will continue this later." Taehyung kissed you again before going to the baby room next door.

You scrolled on your phone. So many things happened on social media. Everybody was still partying at this hour. Your life has been slowed down by many since you met Taehyung. The sun rose and set with him. Until the baby comes...

The mood for intimacy was already gone. You checked on the clock, it had been half an hour since Taehyung left. You put on the robe and went to the baby room.

You peeped through the door to see Taehyung was curling up on the baby bed. He was sleeping so soundly with the baby inside his arm. You tugged his legs, pouting.

Taehyung jolted, he thought the baby was falling from the bed.

"I'm waiting!"

Taehyung rubbed his eyes, "I'm sorry, honey. I'll put her in the crib." He doted on the baby too much.

"No need! I'm not in the mood anymore. You could sleep here." You strode back to the master bedroom.

Taehyung was the best dad figure you ever met. He was so sweet and playful. However as much as you didn't want to admit.

The closeness you used to have with him gradually became less and less. Before the baby, his eyes were only for you. All his time and attention were for you alone.

"Sweetheart, I'm truly sorry..." Taehyung knocked on the door. You locked them on purpose because you knew he would come after you, "Let me in, please?"

"No need, go back to sleep with your daughter. If you like sleeping with her so much you could move to her bedroom too!"

The maid was used to hearing you say this all the time, they also used to you opening the door after several minutes because you couldn't be apart from your husband. They secretly said that Mr Kim had two babies.

"I want to sleep with my wife. How could I sleep without you, my dear?" He hoped his words could soothe your anger.

"With a baby in your arms!" Taehyung smiled. He had no temper for you. Even if you are grumpy and moody, Taehyung always stays the same. His patience was unlimited only for you. The maid wondered what you did in your past life that you could marry someone like him. To Taehyung, you saved him just by appearing in his life. He couldn't imagine what it will be without you.

After an hour, you didn't open the door and Taehyung slept on the couch in front of the bedroom.

After you gave birth, Taehyung took three months off from the company to accompany you. Your dad spoiled you more than anything, he was happy to see how good Taehyung treated you and your daughter.

Even if Taehyung stopped working, your dad was still supporting both of you.

Money was the last thing you needed to worry about.

He asked if you wanted to move back to the main house. However Taehyung thought it would be inconvenient if his parents wanted to visit their grandchildren.

Taehyung was the one who bathed the baby, changed the diaper, and helped with the milk. You had a maid for that, however Taehyung wanted to do it on his own. Sometimes when you were with him, watching Taehyung play with the baby, you felt happy. It wasn't that you didn't like your baby. It is just so strange how that little creature takes over your life.

You couldn't have Taehyung all for yourself, now you have to share him with this tiny human who was cute and squishy.

It was annoying.

You woke up almost midday.

You reached the sheet beside you to find it was empty. For a moment you forget Taehyung didn't sleep with you last night.

You bathed and put your makeup on.

You were still upset and planned to go out today. If he likes his baby so much he could stay with her.

"Madam, Mr Kim is waiting for you to have lunch together." The maid was already waiting when you came out.

"I'm not hungry. Tell him to eat by himself." You called Alea asking if she wants to hang out with you.

"Madam.."

"Do you have anything more to say?" You were literally glaring at her. She quickly shook her head. She still wants to keep the job. Mr Kim had no temper, but Mrs Kim was the most temperamental person she had ever known. You went out without seeing both Taehyung and your daughter. He was accidentally looked at the window when he saw your car drove away.—