Are you sure you live next door?

"Why are you outside dressed like that?" Taehyung couldn't help but furrowing his eyebrows.

You mentally facepalm yourself. Now that you are sober. You remembered another embarrassing thing last night.

I didn't have dignity any more, did I?

"I was locked outside..."

"So, do you need me to call anyone?" He asked politely.

How could he still manage to be so kind in this situation? I keep saying awful things to him.

"Can you let me in first?" That's very shameless of me. But I can't walk around like this either.

"Hmm, alright." Taehyung opened his door and let you in. His apartment seemed a bit cold. You mean there was not much stuff here. That's not your business, you remind yourself.

"Do you want to change?" He asked, he signed you to follow him to his bedroom.

LIKE NOW? When I didn't do anything he wanted me to undress myself? Your mind travels far.

"Please take anything that suits you."

Oh. Yes, this damned nightgown. Taehyung showed you a closet.

Girl's closet but you can see his clothes were here too.

"I'll be outside."

There was not much here. Hey, she got a bra. It's a bit smaller than yours but it was okay than nothing. It made your boobs pressed together. Well, he didn't like what he saw anyway. I personally thought my breasts were beautiful.

You look for a shirt. These clothes weren't touched for a long time. You sniffed. It's not a nice smell. Why did he keep these clothes? Did it belong to his ex?

You picked his clothes instead.

"Her size is smaller than mine. I can't fit in anything." You said in the most modest tone you've ever pulled.

"It's alright. Do you want to eat?" Taehyung offered you a bowl of rice.

"You can cook?"

"Just a little." Taehyung smiles.

"Can I stay here for a while?" Since it comes to this, there's no need to be shy anymore..

"Is something wrong?"

"I can't get into my apartment, I don't know for how long. I'm going crazy." This is more embarrassing than last night, "It's stupid. Forget it." You started to eat.

"You can stay and play with Yeontan. I don't really mind. I'm barely home. He must be lonely too."

"For real?" You can't believe he just agreed, "Seriously? Will you let me stay? Even after ..-" You blushed again. I can't even say it. My mom is right. I'm a hooker.

"Don't worry. I don't think of you that way. You have been living here for a year right?"

"Yes." Should I feel hurt because he didn't have any interest in me?

"I hope you figure your problem soon, I can't have you for long tho." You nodded, "But you won't rob or kill me at night right?" You thought he joked but he wasn't

"Why would I want to rob you?" I'm way much richer than you. You rolled your eyes, "I'll leave soon."

"Good. If you want to stay, you can wash the clothes in the closet and just pick some to change." You frowned.

"Wash? How?" Wash? What is washing? Like with water? That sounds like a job. Is it?

"I got a washing machine in there." He pointed to a room behind the kitchen.

"What is a washing machine?"

Taehyung chuckled, you followed him to that room. There was a big white machine with a round window in front of it. It had a lot of buttons. I got this at my apartment too. I don't know what that is. And why is it there?

"This is a washing machine." You nodded,

"How did you wash your clothes?" Taehyung asked curiously. How could someone not know what a washing machine is?

"I don't." You could see his face turned into a sort of confusion.

"What do you mean you don't?"

"I don't know. I put it in the basket then it will be in my closet when I go back." Maybe Mr. Lee did it? Or he sent a maid or something. I don't need to do anything. Why would i?

"You have a maid."

"I don't know about that either."

"Are you sure you live next door?" He chuckled, "I'll teach you to use this. Finish your food. I have a meeting to attend."

"Okay."

Taehyung observed you up and down. He didn't mean to lower you or something. It's just weird to see someone so clueless about her life. Unlike someone else who works so hard for it. Even to be happy.

"You know how to lock the door, right?" Taehyung asked, just to make sure. 

"I'm not an idiot." You scoffed.

"Don't open the door to strangers." He warned again and again. 

"I'm not a kid." You defended yourself.

"You look like one to me." Taehyung felt uneasy about letting you stay. But he can't let you out half naked either. He could clearly see your body in that night gown. Taehyung tried to shake it off. You probably stay for 2-3 days. Taehyung will go out most of the time so he doesn't need to see you so often.