Rowing two boats

When you wake up Taehyung isn't beside you. You checked on the time. He must be off to work. You wish you could go to work too. Ugh maybe not. That sounds crazy. I am working. The words just didn't match. What are you going to do for the rest of the day?

Should you go to college today? You grabbed your phone , a paper stuck under it, Taehyung wrote a message. You smiled. Let's have lunch together. You rang his number immediately. Shut. Your gazed stun on the skin under your chest. He surely works hard.

"Morning, Y/n."

"You left for office?" You asked softly.

"Yes. See you at lunch okay. I'll pick you up." His voice through the phone is very sexy. You bit your lip.

"You should wake me up next time so we can have breakfast together." You'd love to sit on his lap and eat from his fingers.

"I'm pleased to see you sleep so soundly." Seems like he's overworking you with the non stop making love session these days.

"I want to see your face in the morning." You said.

"You got plenty of chances, love." You heard someone calling him in the background. He has to leave.

"I have to go. See you later, Y/n ."

"Okay..."

You sang in your head, danced all the way to the bathroom. Nice. It's a date. Hmm.. You have a boyfriend and you are going to go on a date with him, what clothes should you wear? You haven't worn the new blouse you shopped with him that time. That could do.

You pinched your cheek. Is this real? It surely is.

"Y/n ! WOKE UP YOU BITCH." WTF. It's Hoseok.

"I'M IN THE SHOWER!" WHY AM I YELLING? He can't hear me though!

You bathe quickly and wrap yourself in the towel. What did he want now? You finished the date with Jin. He was supposed to not complain about anything. You walked out fully dressed. Hoseok ate from the plate on the table.

"I didn't know you cook."

"..." Taehyung made it for you!!, "STOP EATING THAT NOW! IT'S MINE!!!" Hoseok choked.

"You didn't make this?"

"No!" You took the plate from Hoseok. He almost ate all of it. You glared at him like you would eat him whole with his bones too.

His face turned shocked in a second, "HE SPENT THE NIGHT ON THE FIRST DATE? YOU ARE WILD! BAD GIRL, Y/N." You frowned what the hell he was talking about? Then you realized he talked about Jin, he thought you were sleeping with Jin!

What should you tell him now? You can't tell him you are dating another man. He'll kill you with his bare hands.

"You know me. How could he resist?" You decided to throw a lie.

"I guess you are right." Hoseok nodded, "When will you start going to college again?"

"Tomorrow. I've some classes."

"Get your bag now. Dad asked to see you today. He must be curious about your date. It turned out well."

"What? Can I go after lunch?" You groaned.

"Do I look like I'm in the mood for negotiation?" You shook your head. Shut.

You clinged to Hoseok as you dragged your feet all the way to the office. You can tell he was super annoyed by your behavior but he didn't say anything.

"What's with the face?" Hoseok asked you, "Do you wait for a phone call?"

"No." You denied him.

"You keep staring at your phone."

"I'll text my friend first."

You walked further from Hoseok. You sighed. I can't even see him at lunch.

You texted Taehyung and informed him that you won't make it for lunch since your dad asked for your presence. You send him 9 sad emoticons. You waited for his reply but he didn't read it yet.

"Y/n." Your dad called for you.

"Yes. Coming." He sat in the seat next to him. His spoiled daughter came right away. No matter how old you are, when you were around your dad. You acted like a child. Last child issues.

"How was the date?"

"Not bad." He really is not bad... But would you marry him? No.

"Do you like him?" Your dad asked again, he really likes the guy. When he asked if he could pursue you. Oh, your dad wants to kiss his forehead and give his blessings. He imagined the grandchildren would be so adorable and beautiful.

"He is not bad." You have no idea what you should tell him.

"He is a really good guy, you should consider him for your future. You will graduate this year right? His age is perfect for marriage." Jin is a hardworking guy, he will continue his parents business, he also runs a charity, he only has a good reputation. There's no single tale about playing with women in his history.

You wondered if you told your dad about Taehyung, will your dad call off anything between you and Seokjin.

"I'm getting old, Y/n .. I'm worried about you the most. I was spoiling you too much."

"No, you are not, dad." It makes you sad if he speaks like this.

"Things are good between them, dad. Seems like the two of them got along well." Hoseok added. THAT WAS NOT NECESSARY, MORON.

You bit your lip. You should tell Hoseok.

He can save you now.

Your dad asked you to stay for lunch. You checked on your phone since Taehyung didn't reply to your message. You tried to call him several times. But now his phone was off.

"Stop staring at your phone, Y/n. There are real people at the table." Your dad scolded you. Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"She will probably wait for Seokjin to call her, dad." You gulped. No, I wasn't, idiot.

"Should we invite him to join us for lunch?"

"No!" Your voice was too loud, "He is busy. He said he will be super busy today."

"See, they got along well." You facepalm yourself in your head.

"Keep it that way." Your dad patted your hand. You ended up spending the whole day in the office. Almost fell asleep in the meeting room. Hoseok kicked your foot several times to wake you up.