Wedding Night

"Don't touch me." You yanked his hand.

"Y/n, baby..." Taehyung followed you to the bedroom.

"I hate you now." You turned back and hit his chest brutally.

"This is our wedding night. I don't want to spend it fighting." Taehyung caught your hand. You were jealous over his ex fiancé who was attending the marriage with his husband, Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung's both best friends. You agreed to invite them since you wanted to show who Taehyung belongs to now. YOU.

And there was a little awkward moment after your first dance with Taehyung.

"Well, then she shouldn't dare to talk to me that way."

"She just wanted to know you." It made you even more angry when Taehyung took her side.

"I didn't feel like i want to know her." You spat at him.

"She is my friend. Along with his husband who supported me when I needed them."

"Then you can spend tonight with them!"

4 HOURS BEFORE

Your arm wrapped around Taehyung. He moved left and right, drowning in the song. You didn't want to let him go a bit. Your dad is waiting for his turn to dance with you. Clearly he had to wait quite long.

Your mom talked to Taehyung's parents. Praising their son. She was all on Taehyung now. It annoyed you a bit since why the hell does she loves him more than her daughter. But that's obviously because you are her rebel child who keeps trouble around.

"Dance with your dad, we can continue later." He kissed your forehead.

"Alright." Then you saw his sister reach for him. She probably asked him to dance but Jimin cut them and took her with him.

Taehyung sat in a chair and drank some champagne. He looked at you lovingly as you waved your hand to him.

A little girl came to Taehyung and he put her in his laps. The mother came followed by Jeon Jungkook. You know who she was. She was his ex fiancé!

You watched them carefully. Jungkook took the daughter from Taehyung's lap and danced with her. Meanwhile his wife.. still talked with Taehyung.

"Dad, I love you." You kissed your dad's cheek and rushed to Taehyung's side.

"Y/n, this is my friend..-"

"I know her." You cut him out.

"Hello, Y/n. Nice to finally meet you." You ignored her friendly gesture, Taehyung cleared his throat and looked up to you, "It's okay, Tae. Congratulations for your wedding, Y/n. I'm happy that Taehyung found someone." She said again.

You didn't reply to her. She should take a hint and leave. Taehyung felt bad and got up to save the awkward tension. He hugged you back, "We will go back to the dance floor. You should dance with Jungkook."

"Yes, i will."

"I hope we could meet some other time."

You were about to reject her kind words but Taehyung cut you faster, "Yes! We will visit you and kids."

She talked like she knew Taehyung her whole life. They were engaged for 3 years and 3 good years of relationship before that. So what? They broke up!

"Y/n." Taehyung back hugged you. His lips traced your bare shoulder.

"I'm angry now." But your body missed him. It's hard to ignore what he kisses.

"Should I cancel the honeymoon then?" His tongue twirls your neck then he starts nibbling your ear, "Hmm.."