EXTRA PART II - FIN

You went out all day. No matter how many times you checked on your phone there was no single phone call from Taehyung. It made you angry even more. Alea kept telling you to go home but you got angry at her too.

When you arrived, your dad's car was in the driveway.

"Why is my dad here?" It was 10 PM sharp.

Your dad never visits at this hour.

"Chairman is here since afternoon, madam." She lowered her head.

"Where is my husband?" You were a bit drunk. Just a tiny little bit.

"Mr Kim is sick. He slept outside the bedroom last night, and caught a cold. Chairman already called the doctor.." Hearing your most favorite human sick you sobered up and rushed to the main bedroom. Your dad was sitting on a chair beside the bed.

"It's my fault to spoil her too much.. You have to suffer because of Y/n. She can't even be a good wife for you." Taehyung replied in a faint voice that you couldn't hear him.

"Taehyungie." You cried.

"Y/n! Do you know what time is it!" Your dad who never raised his voice at you scolding you. He only came to visit his granddaughter to find you weren't at home, leaving your husband and daughter to only God knows where.

"Dad.." You cried even harder.

"Dad, it's okay. Don't yell at her." Taehyung said weakly.

"Don't take her side anymore. Follow me out now." You obediently followed your dad to the living room. He always let you off no matter what. You could ruin anything, he will always cover for you. However, today he was embarrassed to his son in law, "You are not a child anymore! If you don't love your husband. I'll help you to divorce him. You could live freely. Nobody will forbid it and get in your way." Your dad spoke in a angry voice.

"No, dad. I love Taehyung! I don't want to divorce him."

"I married your mom in her young age too.

After she gave birth to Hobi, she immediately adjust to her new status. I spoiled you too much." You were her dearest daughter, now he regretted he never went hard on you. Causing your husband and daughter to suffer, "Taehyung is a good husband. I was cursing, but he was still making excuses for you. He said you are young and want to play. If you married someone else they might already return you to the family." You didn't dare to say a word, "Y/n.. since you decide to marry and have a daughter you should be responsible.. You are married and you should respect your husband. Don't go against him over and over again. One day if he is tired of a disobedient girl like you, I won't help you. I'll help him divorce you."

"Dad, how could you say that!" Letting go of Taehyung? You never thought of it.

"Go to your husband now. I'll ask my chef to cook him herbal soup." Your dad flicked your head, he hadn't done it since forever, "Silly girl, no need to walk me out. Go and see Taehyung." You nodded.

Taehyung was anxiously waiting for you.

He was leaning on the door frame, massaging his temple.

"Why don't you sleep?" You rushed to his side.

"Did dad scold you badly? Don't take it to heart, he is just worried." You hugged him. Taehyung smiles faintly and pats your head, "You smell bad.. go bath and cuddle me okay? I missed you so much.." He kissed your head. Your dad was right. He was too good for you. He could settle for someone better, much better.

"Did you drink your medicine? Why did you get sick! Why didn't you call me?!" You cried again, in front of him you just spoiled the child.

"You were bored staying home, I don't want to bother you." He was sick but he only thought of you.

"Aren't you angry at me? I'm leaving you and our daughter..." Taehyung ruffled your hair, how could he be angry when he loves you very much. He is just a bit worried since you left in a bad mood.

"I understand you still want to go out. You already give me much of your time, I don't mind you going out. Besides, I could handle our baby." Your dad wanted to call you back the moment he knew you weren't in the house but Taehyung told him not to.

He wanted you to enjoy some time alone.

"You are sick.. you should've called me..."

He tolerated you too much!

"I already see a doctor... but maybe i need to call you.. now i see you my fever is gone." He was still in the mood to joke! Taehyung hushed you to the bathroom. You had a strong smell of alcohol. He can't stand it.

You decided to wear his shirt. He likes it, however you rarely wear his clothes.

"Hmm... you are sorry that much, huh?" He was already laying on the bed.

"I don't wear anything underneath.." You climbed the bed. He was pale, Taehyung was sick because of your stubbornness. He slept outside the room. His head was slightly dizzy when he was awake but he played with your daughter all day.

Taehyung was drowsy. He was relieved to see you home. He needed to rest. His hand was still playing with your hair. He likes your shampoo scent.

"I'm sorry for my behavior.. don't divorce me.." You scared your dad might really separate both of you.

"Where did the idea come from? I would never divorce you, sweetheart.. Never.."

He reassured you.

"Do you still love me?" You knew your behavior could be pain in the ass and he had been handling you well. Nobody will accept you like him.

"Nothing could compare, sweetie.. You are the love of my life.." He was sure of it now.

"I'm jealous of our daughter.." You admitted.

"Silly girl, why would you be jealous of our daughter?" He chuckled. He thought you were angry at him.

"You only played with her. You don't love me as much..-" Taehyung bit your nose. You were so silly he couldn't hear you anymore.

"That's why you don't want to play with her? Y/n, my love.." You were more helpless than he thought. However, now he found the problem and he should fix it properly.

"She is not cute." You pouted.

"Listen to me.." You stared into his eyes, "There is no need for you to be jealous of her. She is our daughter. She resembles you very much, every time I'm with her, I love you even more. You give me happiness beyond everything. I just want to spoil her like your dad spoils you. But maybe give her a little attitude." He rubbed your head, "Both of you are my everything, Y/n.. You come and change my life. My heart only belongs to you." Your eyes were filled with tears, you were definitely saved by the world in your past life, "Don't cry.. Now promise me you'll be a good mother. We are in this together, Y/n.. Or else I might need another mother figure for her." He teased you.

"You dare to say that?!" You hit his chest.

Taehyung locked you in his embrace. He was too sleepy now.

You couldn't sleep. You touched his forehead from time to time, making sure his fever didn't go up.

You did well Taehyung.. I'm sorry for my selfishness.. I want to be someone who is worthy of your love.

This man really knows how to handle you...

You slipped out from his arm and went to the baby room. The baby was sleeping so soundly. He said she was just like you, that's why he doted so much on his daughter.

"I'm a bad mother.. luckily i got a capable husband.. You too, later I'll help you to find a husband just like mine." You rubbed her cheeks. Her beautiful eyes were slightly opened and she held your finger with her little tiny hand before falling asleep again. Your heart warmed. She was so adorable. Too adorable. It was truly a good thing.. to have a family like this, "I love you, little missy.." You kissed her head and went back to your room where your husband was waiting. You were blessed.

Love of my life, huh? Good for me—