Chapter 18

Chi Shuo was also looking forward to playing with Xiao Bai and continuing to test him.

If Xiao Bai was a very talented player who had the ability to play professionally, he could get the Tianhuan Squad to sign this newcomer and prevent him from being snatched away by other clubs.

If Xiao Bai was only good at playing a few heroes, his hand speed and awareness were not suitable for playing professionally, then he could also play with Xiao Bai and quickly familiarize himself with the hero [Lord of the Abyss].

It was not a loss to make a streamer friend, and they could play with each other when they were free.

The 100,000 yuan gift in the stream was just a greeting gift. He could slowly get to know him after he became a friend.

The game interface quickly loaded.

Ye Shaoyang asked in the live chat channel, "Blue or red?"

Chi Shuo typed, "Blue."

In the game, their forces and the enemy forces were evenly divided into upper and lower halves.

The left side of the lower half had a blue buff, and the right side had a red buff. The two buffs were in the center of the jungle, and killing the buff would give a bonus. The blue buff was "continuous mana recovery," while the red buff was "attacks have a speed reduction effect."

The enemy's jungle was like looking into a mirror, and it was the opposite of theirs.

In other words, the blue buff area corresponded to the red buff area of the enemy, and there was a river in the middle — this was also the importance of the river. The support team had to go to the river to check their vision and prevent the enemy from invading and stealing their buffs.

Most junglers liked to kill their own buffs at the beginning of the game, which was often referred to as "blue or red."

As for the blue and red buffs, it was a more radical way to play.

They did not care about their own jungle at the beginning of the game, but instead invaded the enemy's jungle to steal their buffs!

Chi Shuo liked to play against junglers, and this was something that many players in the Professional Alliance knew.

His jungler style had always been sharp — "the enemy's jungle is my backyard." As long as he found an opportunity, the resources in the enemy's jungle would be swept clean by him, and not a single monster would be left for you!

Looking at the empty jungle, many junglers who played against Chi Shuo would have a mental breakdown.

Chi Shuo was also the player with the most aggro in the Professional Alliance. During a game, there had even been a grand occasion where five players from the enemy team had ganged up to catch Chi Shuo!

In this match, both Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo were serious.

Stealing blue at the start of the game was a method of "catching the opponent off guard".

This was because Chi Shuo's jungler, Bloodcloak Thorn, did not have a mana bar!

Heroes without mana bars naturally did not need to fight for the mana recovery buff.