Chapter 51

Xie Xiaotian was going to PK with the new Omega mid laner!

The news spread throughout Tianheng Club in less than five minutes.

The main team, second team, and even the youth training camp rookies all logged on to their computers in high spirits and privately messaged Xie Xiaotian: "Which room?" "Pull me in to see!"

The training camp had a spectator mode, so they didn't need to squeeze in front of the computer to watch the two of them PK. The spectator mode allowed them to see more clearly. Xie Xiaotian didn't mind being watched - on the contrary, the more spectators there were, the more he could prove himself!

He and Cheng Xing had joined Tianheng's youth training camp in the same year. Because of their outstanding talent and outstanding performance, they were quickly selected to the second team.

Originally, they thought that after Old Nie and Ah Ning retired, the second team's marksman and support would be promoted, or the club would poach another marksman and support. Unexpectedly, the coach suddenly asked Cheng Xing to switch to the marksman position and play in the starting lineup next season.

Cheng Xing was of course very happy, and he shared the good news with Xie Xiaotian when he returned. The two of them were good friends. While Xie Xiaotian was happy for Cheng Xing, he couldn't help but feel a little disappointed.

After all, they had joined the team in the same year. Now that Cheng Xing was playing in the starting lineup, he was still the second team's substitute. Moreover, the main team's mid laner Qujiang's condition was really stable. Maybe he would have a chance when Qujiang retired?

Xie Xiaotian was prepared to wait for another two years. He never thought that the club would not consider letting him play mid laner when Qujiang was transferred to support, but instead find an Omega mid laner from outside?!

To be honest, Xie Xiaotian felt very wronged. Usually, his chances of winning against Qujiang were 50%. His individual strength was not worse than Qujiang's. Why would the coach rather find a newbie to play mid laner than let him have a try? He had played in the Pro League for half a year and had accumulated some competition experience.

This time, he challenged Ye Shaoyang to a duel on the surface to learn from a newbie, but in reality, Xie Xiaotian also wanted to prove himself to the coach and Captain Chi.

Xie Xiaotian rubbed his fists and took a deep breath to encourage himself.

Ye Shaoyang and Xie Xiaotian did not have in-game friends. He looked at Chi Shuo. "Captain Chi, can you give me a hand?"

Chi Shuo nodded and quickly built the room. He flipped through the memos on his phone and sent Ye Shaoyang an account and password. "Use this alternate account. This account has all the midlaner heroes. You can use it for training in the future."

"Alright." Ye Shaoyang quickly entered his password and logged into his account. This smurf account was Strongest King x1 Star, and it had all the mid-laner heroes. Its name was "Mid Laner No. 7," which was very similar to Chi Shuo's "Jungler No. 8."

Chi Shuo pulled Ye Shaoyang into the battle room and pulled Xie Xiaotian's "Happy Everyday" account in as well. He then returned to his spectator position and let Ye Shaoyang take charge of the room.

Ye Shaoyang typed in the public chat: "Little Tian, you decide the rules. Kill or push the crystal?"

Xie Xiaotian: "Push the crystal."

Ye Shaoyang: "Okay, you choose the hero first."

Xie Xiaotian immediately chose Lord of the Abyss.

He thought that this new hero had only been online for a month. Ye Shaoyang might not be familiar with it, so he could show it off.