Chapter 123

After realizing what the temporary mark meant, Ye Shaoyang wanted to leave Tianheng that very night. Just as his worldview was about to collapse, his phone rang. It was a message from the Tianheng group.

[Coach Lin]: Everyone, thank you for your hard work. The competition schedule for the next stage of the league is not out yet. Everyone has three days off to rest.

[Coach Lin]: Give everyone a red packet.

Coach Lin gave out a few red packets in a row. Everyone came out to grab them.

[Old Qin]: That's great. I'll go home.

[Jiang Shui]: Three days? Then I'll go back too. I'll get some clothes.

[Xiao Xing]: I won't go back. My parents aren't home. I'll stay with the team to play games. Hehehe!

Ye Shaoyang looked at these familiar names with mixed feelings.

It had already happened. There was no point in running away.

If he left Tianheng now, he would become a sinner. He would let down his teammates who trusted him and supported him. He would also let down his fans who had high hopes for Tianheng. Tianheng was not his team alone. Tianheng carried the hopes of countless people. Everyone had worked hard for so long and finally made it to Group S. If he ran away, would that make sense?

Running away was impossible. He could only face it head-on.

Should he pretend that this did not happen? Or should he take the initiative to apologize to Captain Chi?

How should he say it? Sorry, Captain Chi. I didn't know that the temporary mark was so intimate. I thought it was a simple bite on the neck. It's been hard on you to mark me twice.

This … he could not say it out loud!

Fortunately, the mark was a secret between him and Chi Shuo. No one else knew about it. Ye Shaoyang could not tell his teammates. He was also too embarrassed to ask Qin Rui's brother for help. If he said it out loud, he would be completely dead.

Ye Shaoyang's mind was in a mess. Suddenly, he had an idea. He could ask other Omega on the Internet for help and see if they could solve this problem. After all, he was not a native of this world. The native Omega should have more experience with this kind of problem, right?

Anyway, he was anonymous on the forum. No one knew who he was.

Ye Shaoyang made up his mind and immediately went online to search for the largest relationship forum in China. He registered his ID as "Alien" and immediately posted a post.

Title: I've been tagged twice by my good brother. What should I do?

Content: I'm a bad student. I didn't pay attention to my biology class in middle school. I don't know what the temporary mark represents. Previously, there was an unexpected situation where his pheromone almost went out of control. He pulled his good brother and bit him.

A few months later, I didn't manage to buy an inhibitor, and my pheromone went out of control again. I thought it would be better if I got it the first time. So, I let him take another bite.

Today, I learned that a temporary mark is equivalent to an incomplete love.

I can't face him anymore! [Split.jpg]

But he is my good friend and colleague, and we will work together in the future.

Our project team must produce results this year. Everyone has been working hard for this for a long time. If I ran away now, I would be irresponsible to my colleagues. Moreover, other than the awkwardness of meeting him, I quite like our company. I also want to get my year-end bonus, so I can't give up halfway.