Chapter 148

•Tianhuan, the future can be expected

Tianheng's victory in the first round not only made the backstage spectators look at them in a new light, but it also greatly boosted the confidence of the players. Especially Old Qin, who was able to defeat the opposing mid laner in two waves. He could finally hold his head up high.

A good top laner should be able to attack and defend.

When the team needed him as a bodyguard, he could use the tank hero to block damage and protect his teammates. When the team needed him to deal damage, he could also take out the sharpest sword and quickly cut through the enemy's defense.

As the "orphan top laner," Old Qin, who had always been ignored, chose the warrior side lane very well. This was also the result of repeated practice with Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo.

After a short break, the second round began quickly.

Yueying's team went crazy with their top laners. They directly banned Vampire Duke and Sword Will, which were commonly seen in the backline. Obviously, they were targeting the top laners.

Xu Zhuo chose the top laner, Berserker, who had a very strong burst. He was not afraid of anyone in a 1v1 in Berserk state.

Tianheng also chose Agony Dual Blades, which was also a warrior hero. His weapon was dual blades, and the controls were more complicated. The dual blades could be thrown out and flew back, dealing two waves of damage to the enemies in the path. If the second wave was hit, it would definitely be a critical hit, so his hand speed had to be fast.

The commentator was a little surprised. "Old Qin's hero pool seems to have widened. In the previous matches, he either chose Steel Body, Paladin, or Black Dragon Knight. Today, he chose a warrior top laner for two consecutive rounds? "

"After all, he's a veteran player who has played for three years. It's impossible that he only knows a few tank heroes. He must have sacrificed some of his own style for the sake of the team, right?"

"That makes sense. A top laner who doesn't know how to use a warrior hero is not a qualified top laner. Tianheng has won three consecutive rounds. No matter how they play, they will definitely enter the winner's group. So, Old Qin can let loose and choose a hero with good mechanics. "

In the bottom lane, Cheng Xing also chose the Sharpshooter, which he usually did not use often. This hero needed to aim and snipe. If he couldn't snipe, he would have almost no damage. But if he could snipe, it would be very easy to kill someone in one shot in the later game.

Yueying's archer was the [Machine Gun Hunter], who was good at pushing towers in the early stages.

In the second round, after both sides had chosen their heroes, the audience realized that Tianheng's strategy was very similar to the first round. It was also the top and bottom lane to resist pressure. The midlaner was a tool. The jungler needed to develop. The damage output was the top, jungle, and archer. Ye Shaoyang's main focus was crowd control.

When Xu Zhuo saw this lineup, he immediately reminded them, "Don't fall into their trap again. This time, we won't fight in the top or bottom lane. We'll fight in the jungle directly."

In the first round, Yueying was confused by the so-called "weaknesses" of Tianheng's top and bottom lane. She wanted to kill the top laner or archer as quickly as possible so that she could break through the top and bottom lanes and win easily. However, after three consecutive waves of attacks, he did not manage to kill them even once. The opponent always managed to escape with a sliver of HP, which gave Chi Shuo ample time to develop.