Chapter 171

Ye Shaoyang returned backstage after the match. The reporter who accompanied the team excitedly put the microphone to his mouth and said, "Congratulations to Lieyang for defeating the Japanese player in 20/20 and winning the first match of the group stage. It's a good start for the Chinese team!"

Ye Shaoyang nodded politely to the reporter and said, "Thank you."

The reporter said, "We noticed that you played very smoothly in today's match. You seemed to know Takuya Kiriyama very well and even guessed where he was hiding many times. Did you do your homework in advance?"

Ye Shaoyang said, "Yes, Captain Chi helped me investigate Tong Shan's information. He even helped me practice with him and simulated my match with Tong Shan. Captain Chi is also very good at assassinating heroes. I learned a lot about assassinating heroes in PvP matches with him. For example, using a Shadow Warlock to fight a Stealthed Thief is a strategy that we have repeatedly tested. "

The reporter was a little surprised. "So, Captain Chi also worked as your practice partner while he was abroad this time?"

Ye Shaoyang smiled and said, "Yes, he also helped Xiao Xing analyze the opponent and gave us a lot of experience in individual matches. He's kind of the strategist behind the scenes for Xiao Xing and me."

In the preparation room backstage, everyone looked at Chi Shuo.

Chi Shuo looked calm, but the corners of his mouth were slightly curved. He seemed to be in a good mood.

Chairman Qiu smiled and said, "Lieyang is praising you like crazy."

Chi Shuo said, "I just helped him analyze the opponent. The key to winning against Takuya Kiriyama was the details of his operation and his on-the-spot reaction."

Zhou Jiawen joked, "You two keep praising each other. It's a pity that we don't have a practice partner."

Xie Weiyu whispered, "Captain Zhou, why don't we practice with each other?"

Zhou Jiawen said, "Good idea!"

The reporter's interview was still being broadcasted on the screen. The reporter asked Ye Shaoyang, "Yangyang, are you confident about the upcoming match? Do you think you have a good chance of advancing from the group stage? "

Ye Shaoyang replied, "Of course I'm confident. It's hard to say whether I can advance from the group stage, but I'll do my best."

After the interview, Ye Shaoyang came to the preparation room. Chairman Qiu applauded him. "Well played!"

Zhou Jiawen, Xie Weiyu, and the others also came forward to congratulate him.

Ye Shaoyang said with a smile. "I just won the group match, but I can't be too happy."

Chairman Qiu said: "Don't be modest, I believe you will have no problem qualifying for the group."

Everyone went back to the hotel to have dinner, and for the evening game, everyone came to the scene again.

Zhou Jiawen. Xie Weiyu and Cheng Xing are divided into E-H groups, and the game time is arranged in the evening. Among them, Xie Weiyu and Zhou Jiawen will play at the same time at 7 pm, and Cheng Xing will play at the latest at 10 o'clock.

There were only two official commentators who came to Korea with the team. Zhou Jiawen's and Xie Weiyu's matches were at the same time, so they could not take care of both. In the end, Chairman Qiu decided to let Mumu and Brother Dong commentate Xie Weiyu's match live, while Zhou Jiawen's match would be broadcasted by the Chinese commentators. Tomorrow, the two of them would still be competing at the same time, so they would switch places.