Prologue

***Note: It's all fiction.***

Unraveling a mystery is what they're upto. A case to solve actually.

A case which involves no crime, no victim, no witness, but they themselves.

Childhood best friends, destined to be mates.

A human and a beast is not an uncommon match. It's often done to maintain genetic balance of these half humans and half beasts.

But their case is different, something which has not ever happened in the entire werewolf history!

They fall for each other, as the mate bond pull gets stronger day by day.

Things get harder, making it difficult to figure out the possible 'how', but when they finally do, it turns out that they were not what they thought.

Someone more capable and powerful than they already were!

Let's join Alphard Wolverales and Luna Royalves and help unravel their mystery.

__________

Author's Note:

Hi all!

So, after being confused for a long time, I finally decided to give this fiction a try. Besides, writing the same thing even if it's in another person's POV might be boring and thus, can make one lazy to write. Not planning to dump the idea though, just postponed it.

[For those who are wondering what same thing am I talking about: It's my first and only story published 'Crowded Silence', check out my Wattpad profile ;-)]

Follow me here and on IG for quotes and drawings. Link available on my Wattpad profile, or simply type in anonymous_queendom

Read, comment, vote and share.

Thank you!

Hope you enjoy :-)