Epilogue

"Not here, look behind the wall!" Luna yelled from the room she was standing in.

"D*mn that f*cker! He escaped!" Alphard gritted his teeth in rage.

"No, he cannot. He must be somewhere around, search!" Luna exclaimed and started searching.

They were on a mission to capture a guy who was involved in smuggling of weapons. This time around they were in Suberswills and were currently in a club that went empty after the firing had started.

They'd managed to get their hands on him, but the man escaped their clutches. Luna was sure that he hasn't left the place, but was simply hiding somewhere in there as his ID was with her and without that he wouldn't be able to deal with whoever he smuggles the weapons from.

"You've got his ID, no?" Alphard asked.

"Yes, but that wouldn't help in tracking him, it's only used to acquire a deal and isn't his actual ID." Luna explained knowing what Alphard was thinking about.

"Shh, I hear something." Alphard started taking careful steps towards the bar.

He'd heard clinking of bottles. He approached the place quietly and walked around the bar...only to find no one there.

Suddenly someone yelled from behind him as if they were about to charge towards him.

"F*ck Alphard, move!" Luna sprinted towards him, but was late. "No!"

She shouted when the smuggler reached Alphard and the smash of a bottle was heard.

It took them a few seconds to recover from the scene and when they did, they saw that the smuggler was lying unconscious on the floor and there were two boys with them now; one holding Alphard's arm as he'd dragged him away by his arm before the man could smash the bottle on Alphard's head and the other boy was sitting on the smuggler's back to prevent him from moving if he woke up.

"You two..." Alphard blinked at the boys.

"Where did you two come from!?" Luna yelled at them.

The boys looked at Luna and Alphard, then at each other and grinned, that angered Luna even more.

"Stop messing around and answer her!" Alphard yelled.

Their grins disappeared immediately and they stood beside each other hanging their heads low like obedient children.

"We're sorry."

"That's not the answer!" Luna sighed in frustration. Then she moved to cuff the smuggler's hands while glaring at the boys. "How did you know we're here?" She stood in front of them with her hands on her hips.

"We just wanted to help." One of them said.

Luna sighed again.

"We'll talk about this after we hand him in." Alphard nodded in agreement and the four of them walked out with the smuggler being dragged by the boys.

"To her cabin," Alphard sent the boys away and took the smuggler to lock in a cell.

Once done, they reported to Greg and went upstairs to Luna's cabin after making sure the smuggler gets medical attention.

"I need to use the restroom, you go I'll come." Luna sent Alphard to the boys.

"Are you both mad?" The boys asked when Alphard entered the cabin.

"What do you guys think?" He looked at them with a stern gaze, that sent shivers down their spines.

"But we___"

"Shut up, both of you!" Alphard yelled making them flinch.

Just then Luna came in and stood beside Alphard, both of them leaning on the desk behind. The boys were both standing in front of them with their heads low and hands behind them.