24 | The Nostalgia

"I'm not doing that!" Alphard finalised.

"You don't get to finalise, get into that box, now." Luna argued.

Will and Camille had agreed to be carried in the boxes, but Alphard was being stubborn.

"I do not wish to be coffined before I die. No thanks!"

"You say no thanks like you've got an option other than this here. Get in, or else I'll make you." Luna said.

"You won't." He crossed his arms over his chest. Luna sighed and turned to Camille and her father.

"Dad, aunt Camille, you two get in. Uncle Dorian, once they're in make sure to cover them with clothes, weapons and whatever you find." She told them and they all walked out of the room leaving her with her mate.

Luna got back to Alphard after closing the door. He was still being stubborn, she trailed her eyes down his facial features and stopped, fixing her gaze on his lips, which she saw lifting up from a corner into a smirk. She moistened her lips and pushed him, making him fall back on the matress behind.

He held her tightly against him as she ran her hand through his hair. Luna knew what she was doing, while Alphard there thought he knew it too, in reality he didn't. Her hands moved close to where she wanted them. She suddenly pulled away and smirked at him, he frowned and tried pulling her down on him, but felt weird all of a sudden.

"What's happening tooomeee..." His words came out incoherent as he began drifting and was soon passed out.

Pressure point activated. Luna thought.

She called Dorian to help her bring Alphard into the cardboard box. They loaded all the 3 boxes into the car and were off with Luna and Greg on the back seat with the boxes and Laura in the passenger seat as Dorian drove.

They reached the Royalves private port and proceeded to board when a guard stopped Dorian. Luna stepped forward and they were let to board after the guard was sure she was really a Royalves and not an impostor. Luna and Dorian together carried the boxes the 'weapons' were loaded into the plane.

Dorian noticed another safe inside, that he didn't remember carrying in.

"Is that safe yours?" He asked Luna. She nodded looking at what he was pointing to. "All right, then. If everything's set we can take off."

Luna looked around and checked if they'd missed anything. The suspect and the weapon boxes were here, Laura was seated in too.

"Let me first set the boxes in a proper position, so they don't feel sick while taking off, uncle." She said and moved to the boxes while Dorian went to check with the controls. She pushed the washing machine box to where Laura was and opened it. "Stay as you're till we take off," She said looking at Laura, while Will knew she'd said that to him.

They cannot come out before taking off and risk someone at the port seeing them. Luna took the other boxes to where she was sitting and did the same thing, only here Alphard was unconscious, but Camille heard her just fine.

"Done, Luna?" Dorian asked.

"All right, we're taking off!" She stood up and announced so that everyone could hear her, then she went to sit while placing her hand over Alphard's head from over the clothes that hid him.

They took off and just then Hanna felt movement beneath her hand.

Oh sh*t, he's gaining consciousness! She panicked a little. But then Dorian's announcement had her relived.

"You can get them out of the boxes now, Luna."

That meant they were no longer on the land. Luna sighed, then proceeded to help Alphard first as the other two were not passed out. She just took all the things from over his head and made it easy for him to breath then she moved on to help Camille, then her father and lastly she uncuffed Greg.