3 | The Threat

"I know you'll be busy. It's just a heads up, the Wolverales are back in town!"

"Dad, are you serious?"

"Yes, Dorian contacted me the same way I'm contacting you now."

"Why not phone calls?"

"He was talking about some threat to him and his son. I don't know, I had a meeting. I have one after lunch too, if possible you try visiting him after work. He's residing at the secluded area near the Suberswills forest."

"I'll make it there dad, don't worry."

"He told me not to make their arrival known to anyone, I'm telling you because you're one of the best agents out there and possibly can help him with the threat he mentioned."

"Best, or not, I don't know. What I do know is that they can't feel safe anywhere in the world, if they don't feel like it in their hometown, I assure you their safety and this is a promise from agent Luna to Sir Mayor."

"Make me proud, both as a Mayor and a father."

"I will dad,"

They ended the conversation. Luna was excited to meet her Marshmallow and uncle Dorian Wolverales.

There Alphard was enjoying the meal with Kel and Darcy. They were halfway finishing it when Luna joined them.

"Took you so long?" Kel asked.

"Dad called." She answered and sat down.

"Alphard here wants to explore our town, I said there's no best guide than our Luna. What say?"

"Maybe, but not today. I've got somewhere else to be," Luna said.

"Is everything all right? You sound off," Kel asked.

"Everything's fine,"

Alphard was sure something was wrong. It seemed like she was excited about something and also giving something a serious thought.

Then he decided that as an agent she must've so many cases to deal with and was probably thinking about one now.

After lunch they walked back to the agency. There Kel and Darcy went back to train students leaving Alphard with Luna again. He didn't want more practice for the day. Thankfully, she took him to Greg's cabin.

"So how's the first day going so far?" He asked Alphard.

"Good,"

"He's a quick learner," Luna stated. Alphard felt proud to hear that from her. "I'm here to ask you about something else,"

"I'm all ears,"

"Where can I find the senior undercover agent's cabin?" Alphard wanted to laugh now.

"The first door on the first floor," Greg said casually, then panicked when he processed what she'd asked. "Look, Luna. I didn't do it on purpose!"

"Seriously, Greg? There's been no such rank in the entire Interpol history," She pointed. "He was asking for the person on your saying and the students thought he was some noob and pranked him,"

"Is it?" Greg asked.

"Almost, Ms. Luna was passing by and heard the girl and so I was saved from getting pranked."

"Just Luna," She corrected him.

Though she told him to call her only by her name, he always addressed her as Ms. Luna.

"Who is the girl?" Greg questioned.

"Don't act like a school headmaster now, it's taken care of. I was here to inform you that his training for the day is over, you can show him his lab to work on while we're not on any missions, so he can start arranging his equipments." Greg nodded, with that Luna was out of the cabin.