Chapter 2

Sometimes I think God is very partial with some people

Sometimes I think God is very partial with some people. To some he gives everything on a plate weather it comes to family, friends, love life, or job and to others he just I feel like god forgets about us after sending here to life.

I, unfortunately, comes in the later ones who don't have family, friends, or love life which I'm not at all interested in. However, I do have a job towards which I'm very passionate about and grateful of.

I work in a bakery "Frost Me Gourmet" that Mrs. Jane run. I love that woman, she always reminds me that if I had my mother she would be like her sweet, caring, jolly and loving. I started working at there when I was 13, I was in need of job that time so I had to start working to peg my bills.

You might be thinking why she keep on saying things like job, money, family, orphanage, well, as you know that I was in the orphanage for almost 8 years of my life. I was adopted by few families. First two Ron and lily, Demon and Ella were before I met Orlando. They were just doing it so they can get money and they neglected me and sometimes it was verbal abuse too. Then I was back in the system for 3 years that was the best time if my life with Ordo ( Orlando). I remember we both used to hide every time some families comes to visit.

Unfortunately, I was again adopted at 8 years old by another family Trever and Alana, who was nice to me for first month but they started showing there true colors very soon.

It was not only the neglect or the verbal abuse they use to hit me too that was mostly slapping and on some rare and stupid occasions. After 5 months they got a job in different state so they moved there and sent me back in system. I was glad that Ordo was still there with me and I was lucky to celebrate his 10th  birthday with him which was the last one we celebrated together. As for mine, I don't know when I was born but I was happy with Ordo by my side.

Now, this time, Ordo was adopted by a beautiful couple named Mathew and Natalie Lambert. I was very heartbroken that time because I got separated from my best friend that day. I never told him about my experiences with people because I truly wanted him to meet a beautiful family that can love him, cherish him. I still got calls from Orlo sometimes but as time passed the calls eventually stopped. I used to wait for it so many days and night and when he didn't get back I used to cry my eyes out to sleep.

By the age of 9 plus my nightmare named Martin and Jules came to adopt me. I was not at all happy at first when I heard the news but I didn't had any way out. They both showed there true selves right after two days when I accidentally broke a glass. I still fell that sting on my right cheek by Jules she was so mad that she made me do whole house cleaning for next two days. I thought that was my mistake that she didn't like me after that but I was absolutely wrong they both never liked me ever.

After that day the beating and verbal abuse started and became my nightmare. The abuse was worse here from getting slapped to beatings with anything that they could find in that moment of heat. All those things kept on for next 4 years and it broke me completely. Them being drunk and high all the time and I being there punching bag had a great toll on my body. The malnutrition and beating made my body so thin that I couldn't even recognized myself at one point.