Chapter 64

I don't know if it was the excitement, nervousness or the possibilities that can happen with me which would go wrong; were the reasons of my sleepless night

I don't know if it was the excitement, nervousness or the possibilities that can happen with me which would go wrong; were the reasons of my sleepless night. I couldn't even get a wink of it and daylight was coming from my window before I knew.

I was told last night that they will be here today by 10-11 am. I felt like the time was running a marathon today. It was already 8 am and I'm still in my bed. With a heavy heart I got up from my bed and went into the washroom to get ready for the day. It was a little chilly today so got a button up sweater to wear on top of the crop top. I paired it with a denim jeans.

I rea didn't want to do much because I wasn't in the mood but decided to go with little to no makeup to look a bit presentable because anyone could clearly see those dark circles around my eyes from lack of sleep

I rea didn't want to do much because I wasn't in the mood but decided to go with little to no makeup to look a bit presentable because anyone could clearly see those dark circles around my eyes from lack of sleep. After that I took my phone from the side table and got down stairs. It was a little quite downstairs. As I got to dining room I saw nana getting up from the table and she smiled when she looked at me.

"Oh great you are here. I got worried that you haven't woken up when I saw you didn't came down on your usual time."
"Just got a little lazy today nana."
"That's fine principessa. Now eat something. I'm going in the kitchen to look for the preparations, I'll be back."
"Ummm.... nana where is everyone?"
"The boys have gone to bring others because it's little far from here as we live in outskirts. Your nonno is in his room doing some work with your father and Santino have gone to office for a meeting."
"Oh.... okay..."
With that nana left and shifted my focus to the food but as soon as I looked to it I feel like I'm gonna puke. So, I just had the juice and a slice of apple to keep me standing till my next meal. I decided to text Niccolo to ask him about what time they will be coming and he replied me immediately that they will be home around 11:30 or so. That means I still have some time. I decided to go for a walk towards stables. It's been long that I've seen Arion. With that in my I started my journey towards him.

 With that in my I started my journey towards him

I saw him out in the fields and went towards him. As he saw me he came closer to me and I started stroking muzzle. I was a bit relaxed right now.
"Hey my boy, how are you? I'm so sorry I didn't get back to soon. But I promise that we will go on a ride soon."
I kept talking to him as if he gonna talk back to me.
"Do you know dad's brothers and their families are coming today. Everyone is very excited but I don't know if I am. I'm more nervous and anxious rather than excited. I don't know how they will react towards me. I'm sacred Arion." If if knowing what I'm saying he bought his muzzle to check and starts rubbing it. That made me smile.
"Thank you, you know you are the bestest here with whom I can share everything now. I use to had a person in my life before but he's no more. I really miss him sometimes." We both fell into comfortable silence.
"Go and enjoy your run my boy. Go" hearing that he started running around the field. I kept watching him running around like a free child until I got interrupted by someone. I looked behind me to see a helper.
"Miss, everyone have reached home looking for you." That got me off guard. I looked at the time and saw its already 11:26 am. Now I'm fucking sure that time is running marathon today.
"Okay, I'll be there in a minute." I turned around and found Arion coming back towards me.
"I have to go now, everyone is here. I'll come see you around soon. Okay."

I took a deep breath and started walking back home. I could hear a loud chitter chatter in the house and to hear that my heart sped up. I entered the living room to see a lot of people and I was able to recognize everyone right away thanks to yesterday's session in the white room. Dad found me standing in the corner away from everyone's sight. Our eye's connected with each other and he smiled and walked to where I was standing. He took my hand in his.
"You are nervous cara!!"
"Hmm..... " I couldn't voice my words.
"Don't worry they gonna love you, trust me."
He pulled me behind him and we walked to where all of them were. He tightened his grip on my hand and I looked at him.
"Everyone, this is my daughter Hazel Serahina Barone."
I looked at them and waved shyly.

Everyone was quite for a minute when two female voices got everyone's attention.
"Get away from here you idiots."
"Let us see our one and only daughter."
Enrica and Delfina zia said simultaneously.
They both came forward hand launched at me with a hug that was so tight that I literally couldn't breathe. After few seconds when they didn't backed off I looked at dad and gave him a signal that I can't breathe.

"Ladies, calm down let her breathe a little." Hearing that both of them backed up and had a guilty smile on their face.
"I'm so sorry sweetheart we both got a little excited here. I'm Delfina and this is your zia Enrica."
"Nice to meet you zia Delfina and Enrica."
"Okay now I need to see my daughter, give me a space here." Zio Stefano asked the ladies.
He came forward and hugged me as well.
"It's so good to see you my child. I'm Stefana your second zio." He patted my back and then kissed my hair. I smiled at that and said hi.
Then I looked at zio Aurelio and smiled he as well came forward and hugged me. His hug was so comforting that I wish he doesn't back up.
"I'm your first zio Aurelio and I'm glad to have you in my family cara. I know I'm saying is so soon but trust me you are the best thing that happened to us." He said in hushed voice and that bought tears in my eyes. So, to show my appreciation for his words I tightened my hug.

"Okay big brother that's enough. Let me meet my darling girl now." Agostino zio came barging in. I saw all the Barone elders shaking their head at his comment as if this is usual.
"Let me have a look at this gorgeous face. You are beautiful my darling just like me. I'm their third brother Agostino." He held my face in both his hands and kissed my forehead.
"Nice to meet you uncle." I said innocently but everyone in the room laughed and Agostino zio had a foul expression on his face. I looked at towards my dad for some explanation.
"Did I say something wrong?"
"Principessa he doesn't like to be called zio. That makes him sound old."
"Oh.....well it doesn't suit you as well. How about if I call you Tino?"
"Ahhh..... perfecto. See she proves to be just like me."
I laughed at his comment and then looked towards by brothers. Firstly, came forward the biggest brother ,Baniamino.
"Hey carino, I'm Baniamino but you can call me Bani. It's so nice to meet you." He gave me a soft hug to which I smiled.
"Nice to meet you hermano (brother)."
"You speak Spanish?" He asked astonishingly.
"Un poco (a little bit)."
"Now I definitely agree with your zio Tino; nice to meet you mariposa (butterfly). I'm Massimo and you are beautiful my querida hermana (dear sister)." I'm blushed at his compliment and replied.
"Gracias hermano Massimo (thanks brother)."
"De nada (your welcome). Now this is our younger hermano Ettore." I looked at the man in front of me now. Definitely he looked like a mystery but looking into is eyes I don't know why I felt at ease. He came forward taking calculated steps but somehow it showed me as if he is nervous. So, on instincts I as well took a step forward and hugged him to which he replicated.
"Nice to meet you hermano."
"Likewise hermana." I smiled at his response. He kissed my cheek and backed away. I at him looking in his eyes and showed my appreciation with a bright smile and he nodded to that.

"I'm sorry sweetheart but my kids are still out. Renato kept wines about wanting to get flowers for you so Umberto took him to get it. They both will be here soon."
"That's so sweet of them." I said with a smile and then looked at my 5 champagnes with a sore expression.
"And here are these five who haven't even got me a single balloon ever. I think I'm the only one giving them surprises all the time." My this comment made dad, nonno and nana laughed and brothers looked at me irritatedly.
"Are we missing something?" Zio Agostino asked.
"Hahaha..... my dear brother what's the fun in telling that when you will know soon." Dad said hugging his younger brother and looked and me and winked. I as well laughed and winked back and I knew immediately that the game will be on soon.