Chapter 13

Entering from the big glass door that opens automatically we went through some security checks where guards were stationed

Entering from the big glass door that opens automatically we went through some security checks where guards were stationed. Then I followed Mr. Fedrick to the main living room but he didn't stop there. So I kept following him.

He took left and then there is another living room with a filipin lift in it

He took left and then there is another living room with a filipin lift in it. Now I definitely feel like I should turn around and run from here. Why my life is always into tests.

"You can sit here, everyone else will be here to join you soon

"You can sit here, everyone else will be here to join you soon." He said with a smile and was about to go when I said no the most stupid thing that came into my mind.
" ummm... Mr. Fedrick will I ever get a chance to meet your family. " Now I really and truly want this ground to open up so I can jump right away. But when I looked at him again he was smiling soo hard I felt like his cheeks might be hurting now.

" oh dear sure, whenever you say I'm at your service." He said with a dramatic bow which made me laugh. " Thank you again for dropping me here.
No problem dear, enjoy your time here."
With that he left the same way we came in.
I decided to sit on the sofa as my clumsy self don't want to break anything here. I kept wondering where is rest of the family plus started getting hungry now. I checked the time on my phone which says 1:06 pm.
I was so nervous that I kept bouncing my leg. It was now 1:15 pm and still no one was seen; what is wrong with these people? First they gave me a heart attack by inviting me here and now they are the ones who are not coming out of their rooms.

It was literally 1:30 now and I'm famished plus my mood is also getting cranky because of hunger, where the hell is this family? Gosh I'm getting sleepy too now with boredom. Then I heard a cats voice that came towards me and jumped on the sofa and then came towards me to sat on my lap. I was so confused as to why this cat decided to sit on my lap?

I kept playing with it for some time and when I checked the time it was 1:57 pm. I don't know what is all this. I'm so angry at myself that why I agreed to have lunch with them. Throwing all the thought out of the window I lay down on the sofa with the cat and keep looking at it while that thing plays with hair. I didn't even realized when I dozed off but I had a beautiful sleep with smile on my face after soo long because I had at least a cat with for now.

Narrator's pov

Narrator's pov

On the other hand the whole family was stuck in some kind of situation.
The elder three brothers and their father i.e., Armando, Santino, Achille and Gabriele was in the meeting at their base with few other mafia people. It was taking them much longer than they expected.
But they were in fallacy that Alford, Gabriele, Niccolo and Edwaldo are at home.

Well, that was also the same thing going on with others too.
Genoveva and Alford were stuck in traffic since past one and half hour because they went to meet one of their friends as they heard what happened with Edwaldo. So, these old friends decided to meet outside and have chit chat. They also had this misconception that their son and grandkids must be home by the time Hazel arrives. While they were stuck in the traffic they tried calling on their son's cell phone but it was on silent due to the meeting so they thought he and their grandson's must be with Hazel.

Lastly both the younger brothers; Edwaldo who was currently sleeping like a log because of his medication that the doctor had in increase the dose because he fell on the wet floor yesterday and made his ribs worse than before.

Finally, the prince., Mr. Niccolo who was currently so busy playing his video games that he didn't even realized the time.
Now you must be thinking why the helpers haven't came out to her or to Edwaldo or Niccolo? Well, those two idiots have scared the helpers to death because of their anger. So, no one goes in theirs rooms to disturb them unless it's life and death situation.

No one was prepared to see the chaos that was waiting for them in next 30 minutes of their life.