Chapter 52

Today was the most eventful day of my life

Today was the most eventful day of my life. I thought the scream that I heard in the morning was the final one but when I entered the house after my walk I heard another one which was definitely Niccolo because he was the only one left who haven't got his surprise yet. I got to his game with everyone and saw him literally standing there in front of his computer screen like a dummy.

"What is happening to all of you since morning? Can't you let me go through with my day today?" Nana said in angry voice.
"What happened Niccolo? Say something?" Achille spoke.
"Someone deleted my games. Someone deleted all my games. I lost everything." He kept chanting."
"What! That's it? And here I thought you saw a spider again." Gabrielle stated.
Niccolo looked at him angrily and said get out.

Yes, you got it right. I may or may have not deleted his game accounts from all the games. It serves him right and I don't even regret it a little bit. This idiot had it coming. I left his room to mine so I can pack up rest of the stuff. After an hour or so I was packed with everything and then decided to head towards nonno's room. I nocked on the door and waited for him to let me enter. After I got his permission, I entered to see him again sitting on the same couch he was sitting on yesterday.

"What can I do for you cara?"
"Umm .... nonno remember you said you can help me shift to one of your guest houses?"
"Yes I did."
"So, I was wondering if I could do it by night?"
He smiled while looking towards me and asked "are you sure princess?"
"Sì nonno."
"Alright then. I'll have someone arrange everything for you their."
"Thanks nonno."
"No problem cara."
"Also nonno, I wanted to bring all of my PC's from my place. Can you send someone with me?"
"Don't worry about that . I'll have someone do it for you."
"Okay."
"Now, can you please tell me honestly, will you be fine alone ?"
"Yes nonno, I will."
"Also remember to have dinner on every weekends here."
"Okay nonno."
"So, are you dine with pranks for today or not?"
"Hehehe..... may be...." I said while getting up and kissing on his cheek before fleeing out of the room.

Should I stop with their punishments or not? Hmmm...... nope. So, I went in the direction of the garage where they keep all the cars. It was bloody big and filled with so many cars and bikes. It would be shame to damage any of these so I went the way to make them crazy. I got near the desk where all the keys were kept for all the vehicles. After emptying the drawer and made sure no one saw me I got into my room and put the keys safely in my closet. Just when I closed the door to my closet I got the text notification. It was from nonno.
"Cara, I have make sure the house is safe for you to live so you have to delay moving there till tomorrow. Also, don't think I didn't see you stealing the keys."
The last message left my mouth hung open
Please don't tell me he keeps watching everyone like this when he's free. I replied him with okay and thumbs up and put the phone aside.

I lay down on my bed and started think of my life. Who would have thought that a girl who had a abusive childhood will one day live a day like today. Where she pull pranks on all of her family members who hurt her. I got up from my bed and scolded myself. No more sulking about past, it's time for round two. I got the things that I need from my bathroom and got ready for another battle. I immediately went into the kitchen and started looking for all purpose flour in the pantry. Once I found it, I put three full spoons in the balloon that I have with me. Then I filled half of the balloon with water. Thankfully no one was in the kitchen and within seconds I was again out of the kitchen to my main main destination. I know Santino is in his office now the question is how to put it up above the door and how to lure him outside? I ran into my room and started looking for some tape that I think might have seen somewhere. As guessed it was there. Then I slowly got a chair and started working on sticking the balloon up on the wall. I was so damn quiet that I even thought my breathing was little loud so I literally stopped breathing while working. After fixing up everything and making everything normal I hid behind the pillar which is at the end of the corridor. Now, how to get him out of his cell?

Then an idea strikes me plus we will have more audience with that. I took a deep breath and made myself ready for it. I breathed in and screamed on top of my lungs so everyone can hear it. Just when I hear some foot steps my gaze fall on the dart that I might have dropped just few feet away from office door. Achille was the first one to arrive but his gaze fall on the dart on the floor he bend down to pick it up. Meanwhile, Santino opened the door and walked out of the office. I took the opportunity and threw my dart on the balloon and it hit on the perfect spot. It all happened within seconds. All the white water on Santino and Achille picking up that dart. Also, now everyone was present there.

The angry bull was red like his hair which was now covered with white flour water. Everyone was shocked to the scene in front of them. I looked at nonno to see him looking at me. How come he always find me. So, I decided to text him.
"Stop looking at me nonno. Also, if someone ask about me tell them I'm gone out to buy something."
He saw the text and replied with okay. Now back to the scene going on in front of me the angry bull was asking who did it to which no one replied but then his eyes fall on Achille's head.
"You fucking moron, how dare you pull a prank on me." He said walking slowly towards Achille. Seeing that he started walking backwards.
"What are you talking about Arlo?"
"Do you really think I'm that dumb like you. I swear I'm gonna kill you today."
"I haven't done anything trust me."
Before Santino could catch him he started running in front of him. Everyone walked towards their direction and I took that opportunity to run towards the main door so it looks like I entering the house.

"I'm going to kill you today. Stop right there."
"I haven't done anything. Believe me, and stop running behind me."
I stood between the main entrance and watched them with shocked expression with eyebrows raised and mouth opened. Both of them were running around like 10 years old kids.
"Am I in the right house."
I looked behind me to see Lorenzo watching everyone with shock. He got between the two brothers and stopped them from killing each other.
"What is going an with all of your hair and why are you in this condition Arlo?"
"That's what I fucking want to know too."

I swear to god I'm getting this feeling of being in zoo right now and watching these stupid animals.