Chapter 53

We all sat in the living and no doubt the atmosphere was kind of tense

We all sat in the living and no doubt the atmosphere was kind of tense. I kept looking from one colored head to another.
"So let me see if I got it. You all had to spend your night in toilet, then in the morning you all woke up with colored hair. Someone deleted all of your games, and you are now covered with this white water.  Am I right?"
Most of the people in the room nodded their heads. Looking at their faces Lorenzo started laughing and kept laughing until he calmed down. I as well was having difficulty to hide my laughter. All the idiots plus our father was was pissed. I'm glad they haven't noticed that I've hide their car keys otherwise even I don't know what would be their reaction right now.

"Okay, now stop acting like angry birds and get ready to be groomed up. I'll book the appointments for you all. And Arlo you definitely need a shower."
"I'm not going anywhere looking like this." Santino said pointing to his hair. Hearing to that all the brothers agreed with him.
Lorenzo sighed and replied "fine, I'll call them here but you need to look normal again. Go and have shower."
"Since when I started taking orders from you." Santino asked with one raised eyebrow.
"Since now." Lorenzo replied with a smirk.
"Fine dad."
"Good boy."
"Eeeuuuu.... can you please stop with it. Your flirting is giving me goosebumps." I said while making a face. Everyone in the room looked between the three of us.
Lorenzo was all red now. Both of them kept looking at each other like fools. Please don't tell me what I'm assuming is not true. I stood up abruptly and went near both of them. They kept watching my every move. I first looked in Lorenzo's eyes knowing these idiots are trained to hide their emotions well. His face didn't show any signs but his eyes does. Then I looked at Santino eyes. That bull was hard to crack as always and this time he was extra hard to crack. I looked back at the faces of all family members who by the were looking at me with keen interest. I looked back to both the boys and saw a little sweat drops on Lorenzo's forehead. Huh.... this clearly shows one thing, they both are dating. Wow, also judging from all others faces I don't think anyone else knows it. Fine then, I'll keep my mouth shut in front of everyone. I looked directly into Santino and Lorenzo's eyes and smirked to give them the message loud and clear.

"I'm gonna return back to my room." I said still looking at both of them. With that I came back in my room and played down on my bed and looked outside the window. Though, I was a little shocked to find out but I'm happy for them if they are dating each other. All my anger and complaints keeping aside, if those idiots really are dating then I'm happy for them. Now, if I think about it, I really have no idea about my other brothers relationship status. I really wish we all had met in different way, in different times. It hurts me when I think about the those days. One after other these thoughts constantly popped into my mind. I was busy worked up with thoughts that I didn't even realised someone have entered my room.
"Are you sleeping Hazel?" I felt like my soul left my body because he spoke suddenly.
"Goddess!!!!! LORENZO......" I said sharply with one hand on my heart that was beating so damn fast.
"Sorry bambina... I didn't mean to scare you." He said with a sheepish smile.
"I hope you know a word called nocking."
"I did but you didn't replied." I breathed out and calmed myself.
"You need something?" I asked him.
"No, just came to spend some time with you." This made me smile at least there is someone in this house who wants to spend time with me. He extended his hand towards me and I looked at him with questioning expression.
"Let's go for a walk tesoro."
"Okay." I held his hand and got up from the bed and we both walked out of my room to the back gardens. It was evening and the cloudy outside indicating it can rain within next hour or two.
"How are you feeling?" I looked at him to see his face. It was just a normal question but why do I feel like he is asking about something else.
"Fine ..... I guess...."
"Hmmm.... did you enjoyed your time?" It took me few seconds to connect dots to what he is referring to. I didn't replied anything but smile. I really did enjoyed my time.
"I guess your smile have answered my question."
We kept walking around the garden and after some time I felt a little tired so I sat on the grass followed by Lorenzo who just laid on it.
"How did you find out about us?" He asked. I know what he is talking about. I closed my eyes and felt the breeze that kept kissing my skin.
"It doesn't take a genius to see that you both are into each other."
"I never thought that anyone will notice it."
"Do you both want to hide it?"
"That's the issue Hazel. We both don't know what we want."
"Are you both even in a relationship or not?" I asked looking at his face. He on the other hand was looking relaxed laying there with his arms behind his head.
"We never got the chance to ask each other that. I'm busy with my siblings and work all the time and he's busy with handing mafia."
I also laid down with him and closed my eyes.
"Do you think that my brothers will ever take a step forward to get to know me?"
"Those idiots are like leopards or any brave, dangerous and smartest animal on this planet if they are handling business but when it comes to feelings they are as dumb as a panda bear." That made me laugh.
"Is this coming from your personal experience?" I questioned him.
"You can day that too."

We both again were quite for some time and this time I spoke.
"I'm moving out in few days."
This made him look at me with shock which I never thought he would be.
"Why? I mean does anyone know that?"
"Yeah, I've talked to nonno and he is arranging one of his guest house for me which is just nearby here"
"Oh, so that was for you?"
"Did he asked you to do that?"
"Yeah and I'm glad I'm the one who's doing it."
"Thank you."
"I'm pretty sure no one is going to like this decision of yours."
"I know that. But I have to do it for my sake. I can't let them think that they can win my heart with just zero to no efforts."
"And I'll be there with you whenever you need me bambina."
"Thank you." I said with a genuine smile.
"So.... are you done with your pranks or you still have some rolled up your sleeves?"
"Hehehe..... why'd you ask that?"
"May be I can help too."
"And I hope then you don't back out."
"Never."

We both laughed and again closed our eyes to enjoy the moment till we felt water droplets on our face and we had to run back home before the rain starts pouring down heavily.