Chapter 45

I woke up in a dark room with a very soft mattress. It was as if I was lying on clouds. Sure I was comfortable but my body was aching bad. Why is it hurting so much today? I questioned myself. I looked around and something was not adding up. Why the hell do my sheets feel so soft? I got up and started looking for my phone with my hands because it was dark here and I just woke up. I found it lying on the side table. Immediately, I turned on the flashlight to look around. I searched for a light switch and turned it on. It was a beautiful room. A room in movies just for princess but this one was all in nutmeg color.

 A room in movies just for princess but this one was all in nutmeg color

Where am I? And why the hell do I feel like I've been hit by a train. I looked around and saw a door in the corner of the room behind me. I walked towards it and opened the door to find a big walk in closet which is filled with some clothes and stuff. At the end of it was a bathroom equally beautiful as the room.

I really wanted to have a bath right now so that's what I did then

I really wanted to have a bath right now so that's what I did then. The tension in my muscles was killing me right now. So, I walked to the bathtub and opened the faucet for hot water and little cold too. I removed my clothes and for my arm I found a plastic bag in the cupboards to wrap around. This whole bath things was honestly very much relaxing that at one point I even forgot that I'm not in my room. I was submerged in the water when I remembered the glimpse of something.
"What was that?!!!"
I stared at the ceiling and as if a movie is going on I started remembering each and every stupid thing that happened with me. My blood started boiling as I remembered that the last time I checked I was at my home not here. By looking around, I'm sure that this is their home not mine. As much as I was relaxing few minutes ago, now, I'm even more annoyed and angry with them. How in the flipping hell did they managed to bring me here? Did they kidnapped me from my home? I hope it's not true because if it's true they gonna regret bringing me here.

I immediately got out of the tub and drained the water. I covered myself in bathrobe and walked in the closet to wear something. There were few of my clothes hanging as well and others I guess were extra. I wore my clothes and combed my hair. After some skin care as well, I grabbed my phone and saw the time. It was 4 in the morning. Then I checked the date. Holly muffins!!!! Please don't tell me that I slept for whole day yesterday. No doubt I was feeling as if my muscles were jammed. I got out of the room into the hallway which was totally unfamiliar to me. Which way is the stairs? I went left and walked few steps to find the end of the corridor. Which left me with only one option. I turned around and walked back to the opposite way. It was really dark at the moment that I had to use my phone light to see. I found the stairs and descended it.

As I climb down I could see the familiar living room and an elevator besides the stairwell. So, they did bring me back here. They gonna curse the time when they decided to kidnap me. I'm gonna make their life a living hell. I went into the kitchen and turned on the lights. Now, I was getting hungry, I tried to remember when was the last time I ate, I couldn't. So, I went towards the fridge and checked something to eat. There was some pasta left. I took it out and put it in the microwave to heat it up. As the pasta was eating, I decided to make some coffee for myself.

After 5 minutes my food and coffee was set on the kitchen Island and ready to eat and drink. As I'm eating, I keep thinking about the things that happened here and in the office two days ago. They clearly didn't want me in their life even Santino, my so called big brother said it to my face. So , why have they brought me back to this place? Mamma told me to stay strong, to do what I feel is right for me. What should I do now? Even if I run away today, being in mafia, they will track me down in few days. If I start behaving the way they did with me, then what's the difference between them and I. At the end I will be hurting them and myself. What should I do?

I didn't even notice that my food was finished. I put the empty container in the sink and got out of the kitchen with my coffee. I checked the time and it was 7 minutes to 5 am. I really don't want to stay here so I decided to go out in the back garden and sit there. There was a throw lying on the sofa, I took it with me and went out to sit. It is little different to manage things with one arm. I really wish to get out of this plaster soon now.

I got in the back of the house and sat on the couch which was there near poolside. It was little cold so I covered myself with the throw I took with me. As I sipped my coffee, I looked up in the sky. There were still few stars that I could see. It was so peaceful here right now that it dimmed some of my worries that were buzzing in my head. I really don't want to think what will happen in next few hours. I just want this moment for myself at the moment.

Mamma, can you see me? Can you see your daughter right now? Can you see how her own family thinks that I'm the reason for your death. Do you know mamma, when Santino said that, it broke my already broken heart into more pieces. Do you think I should treat them the same way they treated me? Will that make me a bad daughter for you mamma? A lone tear dropped from eye as I talked to my mamma looking in the sky.