Chapter 22

I felt like world around me have stopped

I felt like world around me have stopped. My brain couldn't comprehend the whole situation properly. My brain, body, emotions and my eyes were all freeze. I don't know how much time have passed but my eyes were still on the screen. Then, I collected myself and all sort of questions started popping into my head. Why I'm in these pictures? Do I have any relation with Eleanora? Who took all these pictures? Does that person know about my real family and is still keeping an eye on Barone's and me?

I don't know any answers for all those questions but one thing is clear; whoever that was trying to hack into my data walls knows me and my past. This simply cannot be a coincidence that whoever was trying to hack into my data had all this information. I'm one hundred percent sure that this person know me not only as my real name Hazel but also as my underground name Fox. I held my head with both my hands and closed my eyes to clam myself down. Then I looked up at the PC screen and stared at the my picture and said aloud "I don't know who you are. I also don't know what is your motive behind starting all this but I'm going to find you one day."

After that I decided to look into Eleanora's life and that won't be difficult since she was Armando's wife I'm sure they must have some data stored in their database. I started working with my fingers fastly. I know a thing or two to hack into databases without awaring the other party and within 45 minutes I was able to look into their files. It took me another 1 and half hour to find information about Eleanora.

So, I started going through all the details of her life. She was born in Germany and daughter of German mafia leader. She have 3 older brothers who are currently leading the mafia. She was 19 when she married Armando and had 5 boys with him. And the file contained some pictures of her mother, father and brothers. She got separated from Barone's in 2006 and died in 2007 but don't know how?

"Is that all? Nothing else? But what about that man named Santino? And what about she being pregnant? No information about that? And what about the baby? Do they know anything about baby or not?" I said it aloud to myself.

I don't think I'll find anything in these files. I sighed and rubbed my eyes and looked at the time to see its two in the morning. I decided to stop my search here for today and get some sleep. So, with that I left the room and went inside my bedroom to rest with a mindset for keep looking forward into more information about Eleanora tomorrow. As my head hit the pillow I was out within few seconds.

I woke up to my alarm and checked the time. It was 7 am and I have to be at the bakery by 10 am for my shift. I got out of the bed and went in washroom and did my business. As I was taking shower my mind kept going back to all the things that I found out yesterday. After my shower I went back to my room to get ready for work. I was getting little thirsty so after that I went into the kitchen to drink some water. I didn't feel like eating anything right now so I made some plain black coffee. While drinking my coffee I checked my phone. I was trying to distract myself from thinking about the stuff that I found yesterday and it did work. I checked the time and it was now 9:30 so I decided to leave now. I gathered my bag, phone, AirPods and apartment keys to get out of it.

As I'm walking down the road I see Mrs. Alexia sitting out in front of her shop. I greeted her and decided to buy some flowers for myself because why not? Since I don't have anyone who could give me flowers or to whom I can give it to so I sometimes buy it for myself. So, with that I started my day and kept myself busy from keep thinking about other things.

 So, with that I started my day and kept myself busy from keep thinking about other things