Chapter 56

Narrator's pov

Narrator's pov

Everyone was sitting in the living room the next morning. Because of last night's events Hazel was still sleeping. Lorenzo entered the room with a big smile on his face.
"Good morning my beautiful people."
A chorus of good morning was heard from everyone. However, in all the people there was one person who was still sitting with a grumpy face.
"Isn't it a beautiful morning?" Lorenzo chipped. Alford and Armando both looked at each other and laughed. They know very well that when he is in a good mood he's going to tease someone. Gabrielle gave him a side eye because his face right now is irritating him to no extend.
"Why the hell are you twinkling like a fire fly."
"A fire fly!! You are insulting this body and height my dear brother. I can clearly see you are jealous of me."
"Huh.... jealous..... me .....!!!"
"I just said that. Plus, I think a little guest on your bed last night have still some affect on you."

Though Gabrielle was already pissed but hearing this he was super annoyed and pissed now. Within few seconds the light in his brain turns on and he realised something.
"You fucker, oh you motherfucker, it was you, wasn't it?"
"What you mean?"
"You know that exactly what I mean. You were the one who told her about the spiders.
"Lorenzo laughed and replied "bingo, glad to know you still use your brain."
"I'm going to kill you today." He got us from his seat and was about to launch towards him but Alford stopped him.
"Both of you, shut your damn mouth and sit. I don't want this drama early morning." Hearing that he have no choice but to sit. Lorenzo on the other hand was enjoying watching all this.

Everyone was quiet when Armando laughed and said, "we have a little devil living with us, don't you think so padrè?" He asked his father and in return he nodded his head too and laughed and spoke
"Who would have thought that one day we will meet our princess who can turn into devil if you piss her off."
"Well, you cannot blame her on that my dear. She's a Barone, she is your blood. You all sitting in this room are yourself not less than a satan." This time Genoveva replied. Hearing that everyone in the room smiled. Looking at the last night scene that unfolded in front of them between Hazel and Armando they have hope, a hope that they will win their bambino's heart, especially her brothers.
"I still can't believe I got that ugly color because of her." Edwaldo complained.
"Yeah, me too." Niccolo agreed
"Now thinking about these pranks, you remember that when we drank our protein smoothies that had some weird taste to it, I'm hundred and ten percent sure she did something to it." Gabrielle spoke.
"And before that when we all got diarrhea." Armando couldn't even speak after that.
"And my clothes." Achille complained too.
"My games." Niccolo was next one. They all stopped and looked at Santino who was quite this whole time and instead of getting upset or angry he was rather smiling.
"Have you hit your head or what? Why the hell are you smiling like an idiot?" Achille enquired.
"Well, I'm glad to know she stood up for herself and challenged all of us by making our life hell even it was for few days. I can endure as much punishment as she wants till she forgives me. I just want my cara back in my arm as it should have happened in the first place when we found out about her." Hearing his words everyone in the room agreed with him.
"I'm glad you haven't lost your cells." Lorenzo joked and everyone laughed at Santino who was also smiling.

They all were in the middle of their talking when Hazel entered the room and greeted them with a good morning. A chorus of morning was heard and she sat beside her father and rested her head on his shoulder and yawned.
"What happened cara? Are you still sleepy?" Genoveva asked to which she just nodded yes in response. Niccolo and Achille found her soo cute at that moment that they both took a photo of her at same time.

 Niccolo and Achille found her soo cute at that moment that they both took a photo of her at same time

They quickly sent it into their group chat. Armando on the other hand was beyond happy to have her daughter sitting this close to her. He too was just enjoying the moment till it lasts. Soon the cook came in and informed them that the breakfast is ready. Hazel was about to fell asleep when Genoveva held her shoulder and wake her up.
"Let eat something first tesoro then you can go back to sleep." Hazel on the other hand didn't have much appetite and she was genuinely sleepy at the moment plus her energy was low. It was just first day for of her periods and you all girls can relate to it very well. In her case, she do get cramps but not very extreme. She can handle that much pain without anyone noticing it but her mood swings get worse. So, she was praying that no one notices it just leave her alone today. On the dining table as well she didn't ate anything just had some milk and a croissant which everyone noticed it but didn't said anything. We girls have this habit of looking at the chair when we get up to make sure there's no stain on it and when she got up from the chair unfortunately she did leave a stain on it so to cover it she immediately sat back.

"What happened? Are you okay bambina?" Armando asked. Hazel on the other hand was beyond embarrassed because this is the first time in her life she is with her family. Before that every month she was alone since the time she first got her periods. It was her teacher in the school who told her about the things to do we she gets her mensuration cycle every month otherwise she didn't had anyone else to tell her that. She did had this type of situation when this happened but she was alone then. But now, her whole family is sitting here. She doesn't know what to do. She can't leave the chair like this having a stain on it and on herself as well. She looked at her nana and wished that she could understand her somehow. She didn't want any attention towards her but was failing miserably. Now all she did was to point a finger and eyes toward her lap very discreetly so no one could see it. Thankfully Genoveva understood and got up from her seat and start talking everyone's tray so that they can get up which worked very well and eventually they got up and went in the living room.
"Oh my child, come on let me help you." She held her shoulders and kissed her head. Hazel couldn't control her tears.
"I'm sorry nana I got a stain on the chair. I don't know when it happened."
"Shhhh..... it's fine. We can fix it but first let's get you change into something else....hmm...?"
She nodded and both of them got into her room and she took a shower again and change into some dark this time. When she got back into the room Genoveva was still there. She signaled her to come sit with her and she did.
"Do you want to eat something bambina? How is the pain? Should I bring a heating pad for you?" Hazel couldn't believe that someone was asking her about it. She couldn't believe that somebody was here to look after her. This touched her heart so much that she cried hard this time.
"Why are you crying my child? It's okay, everything is fine now so stop crying."
She wiped her tears and  held her face in her hands.
"Now tell me if you need something. How is the pain?"
"I can handle it nana."
"That means it hurts. I'll bring you heating pad and some water okay. Lay down, I'll be back in a bit."

With that she got out of her room. Hazel kept thinking about the time when she was alone when no one was there to look after her whenever she was in pain. And now, she have them, her family who loves her and is there with her when she is in pain. Finally, she is not alone.