HIS HEART'S FEELINGS💖

Preparations for the wedding were on its full spring in the Shekhawat Mansion. After all tomorrow was the wedding of the Eldest son , Abhimanyu Shekhawat was going to get married. Moreover he was the crown prince of Jaipur. Whole city was decorated like a newly wed bride. Well a newly wed bride was to be brought over to the Shekhawat Palace tomorrow. This mansion was the place where Abhimanyu used to live alone whenever he feels alone. It was his abode.

Shekhawats had 4 sons, Abhimanyu. Rudraksh , Jai , Agastya. All of them starting from eldest to the youngest had their own talents and fields of interests.

Nevertheless his grandfather had already told him that he had selected a bride for him. And the great thing was that he could not even refuse.

Moreover there was a deal to be done between both the family as they would carry forward projects that would be of great profits. However for the trust that was to be build between the 2 families, this marriage was set up. However a busy Abhimanyu had not even interacted with his fiance even once let alone fall in love with her. He did not even wish to marry her. But refusing to his old and aged grandfather was not in his control.

But that did not change the fact that he was not ready to marry. He had his work to take care off. Moreover he was the crown prince. He even had responsibility of the kingdom to take care of. Having a wife at such time was also not something that he wanted. Today, Mehendi function was going on in the palace. He had his hands cladded with dark henna. People say that dark color of henna denotes that your partner loves you dearly. Looking at his hands on which the henna imprints had turned darker than normal did not fit right in the situation. However he was at peace knowing that his grandfather was more than happy listening to his agreement for the marriage and so was his mother who had been precisely persisting him to get married since the last 2 years as he was growing old.

He was not very old, He was just 27. He was not old. Moreover marriage was a hinderance in his path to more success. He had a company to handle. A wife would be nagging and asking him for his time which he will not be able to give to her. Then what would he do! That was his dilemma or so did he thought.

But he just could not share his thoughts with anyone. Not even his brothers.

He had never had any love interest and he was a proud virgin. For he really wanted to save himself for his wife. Even in this generation, seeing the love of his parents and how nicely and lovingly they treat each other, he always craved for love. However things did not take a good turn when his younger brother's girlfriend who he treated like a sister betrayed him. Yet that was a story of another day to tell.

With all those thoughts in his mind, he went to sleep in order to get ready for his marriage the upcoming day.

NEXT DAY

Abhimanyu was in his room getting ready for his wedding. 2 of his brothers, Rudraksh and Agastya were with him. However Jai was still not in India. He was in California to handle the company's matters over there where previously, Abhimanyu had to go but due to the wedding date that coincided with the date of his works, his plans got cancelled.

 He was in California to handle the company's matters over there where previously, Abhimanyu had to go but due to the wedding date that coincided with the date of his works, his plans got cancelled

He looked phenomenal in the outfit he had worn. His mother Mrs. Deepti Shekhawat along with her husband Mr. Amogh Shekhawat came to take a look at the soon to be groom.

Deepti was not able to hold back her tears whereas Amogh though trying hard to not get emotional still drifted in his past memories of a little Abhimanyu hopping around from one place to the other in the royal palace. However they did not know that the wedding was not going to be a simple affair rather is going to be one heck of a roller costar ride. However they did not need to know this as for now.

They all along with Jai and Agastya went to the venue that was decided for the wedding. The celebrations of the wedding were at its peak as the Baraat looked amazing. Back in Jaipur, people were thinking and wishing good for their crown king and were excited to meet their new queen. The coronation was to be held shortly after the wedding as according to royal rules, a man can ascend the throne only with his wife by his side.

Moreover in Sanatani (Hindu) culture, there is no such rule for divorce like any other religion of the world. However, the laws in India did permit married couples to get a divorce.

However Shekhawat family neither saw any divorce in their house earlier nor were they planning to see one in the future.

They were very modern people but were deep rooted to their culture and traditions. Being modern meant being open minded and that could be done by any other ways. However culture was a beautiful gift that was passes on by the Ancestors of the people to their next generations and so on and that was the way in which the society worked. People needed to be liberal in their thinking and not be ignorant towards their culture. These were 2 different things which were very difficult for people of these days to understand.

They reached the door of the venue when dhols were being played all over . Melodious sound of the bands played along with filled the air as happy environment prevailed at the place. However none of them saw the upcoming storm they were going to experience when they reached inside.

None of them did.

HMM... PRETTY INTERESTING THAT OUR MALE LEAD IS A VIRGIN. WELL IN THE DAYS THAT LOOSING VIRGINITY IS A PARAMETER FOR A MAN TO BOAST ABOUT WHEREAS IS STILL CONSIDERED AS A SHAMEFUL THING FOR A GIRL, IT SEEMS QUIET LIKE THE AUTHOR IS PLANNING TO THROW A DILEMMA IN FRONT OF THE SOCIETY CHALLENGING THEM OPENLY ABOUT WRONG IDEOLOGIES.

IT IS NOT REQUIRED FOR A MAN TO BE NON VIRGIN PLAYBOY AND A FEMLAE TO BE AN INNCOENT VIRGIN LEAD ALWAYS. SOME MEN ARE LOYAL AS WELL.😏😏

WELL MY MALE PROTAGANIST IS.😁

BUT NOBODY KNOWS THE CASE OF ARIKA , MAYBE SHE IS, MAYBE NOT. I DO NOT KNOW.

CHECK FURTHER AHEAD TO KNOW.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW.

MAKE MY DAY.❤️

❤️