WHO IS DEV ACTUALLY?🤔🤨

Dev stared at the lady standing in front of him. She was looking at him emotionally.

As if she loved him a lot. But that did not look like the case at all.

She started walking towards him, taking slow steps. 

"De... Dev" she called his name out aloud. It seemed as if she was about to cry, any moment.

However, Dev knew the truth about the woman. He knew who she really was and what her true face was.

So, her showing all those tears to him who be of no use.

"How....... how are you beta(son)." she asked attempting to cup his face in between her palms.

However, Dev took a step back sensing her next movements.

"Don't touch me." he said in a low voice.

"Beta listen to me.." she attempted to speak.

"No, stay away I said." he shouted aloud.

All the people were there seeing the scenario which was happening there. They failed to understand what was going on.

Only Arika was the one who actually knew what was going to happen and what destruction Dev's meet to Daamini will bring in her and her father's life.

"What is happening Daamini?" Damodar shouted . He was not able to understand why she was behaving like that.

"You shut up" she snapped back at him.

"Daamini How are you talking to me. I am your husband." Damodar also shouted this time forgetting what where he was standing.

Amogh and Deepti looked at each other and sat down on the sofa with their legs folded as they knew that it is not going to end anytime soon.

In fact, Deepti gestured her mother in law and father in law as well to sit as they were old.

Jai Shankar, seeing everybody asking each other to have a seat thought to include Abhimanyu and Arika as well but then dismissed it thinking," The legs of these guys won't pain so early. Let them stand only." and sat comfortably.

Honestly, he thought that it was fun to watch the Raichand's. They were cartoons, especially Daamini Raichand.

"Ohh, so he is your new husband." Dev asked looking at Daamini.

Daamini paled at his sentence. She knew that she would not be able to coax him easily.

However, it looked like Damodar had no chill.

"What do you mean by new husband. I am her only husband young boy." as he pointed his  finger towards Dev as if threatening him to take his words back.

"Ohh that is what she told you?" Dev asked tilting his head a little , having a light smirk on his face as if mocking the man standing in front of him.

"Dev......... son you come with me. Don't speak too much." Daamini said catching a hold on his wrist attempting to drag him with her but she failed miserably as he snatched his hand back from her and rubbed it vigorously as if someone had thrown acid on it.

Well, it did burn like that.

"Why? Why do you not want him to know. Have you hidden about you previous two marriages from him? "

Daamini's face paled as the colors started dripping off her face.

The net she had woven since years was finally getting detangled by none other than the young boy she had gave birth to, HER SON.

"What do you want to speak young boy. What marriages ? And who are you? How do you guys know each other?" Damodar released a series of questions in a row, getting frustrated with the situation building up.

"Ohh, knew son popped out of her vagina? When did this happen?" Jai Shankar thought, his mind running in all possible directions. 

However, he knew that he should not be talking like that about a woman. 

But still, knowing what all she had done with Arika, he did not really had a problem with giving it all back to her face.

"Hello Uncle." Dev came forward, leaving Daamini behind and stood in front of Damodar as he extended his hand out.

"I am Dev, Dev Joshi, your wife's , sorry sorry, your second wife's first son from her first marriage." and as he completed introducing himself, it seemed as if the ground slipped from beneath the feet of Damodar.

Shanaya, who was standing all quiet till now, thinking that her parents would be able to solve all these problems on their own could not control herself from screaming.

"You are who???" as she marched forward towards Dev and stood in front of her with her hands folded .

"And you must be Shanaya, Shanaya Raichand, my mother's daughter from her second marriage." Dev pronounced and Shanaya felt as if some heavy stone had been thrown on her chest.

"Daamini what is this guy saying. You had told me that you had adopted Shanaya. That is why we had bonded. I thought that you were a human who has empathy on others." Damodar asked, as his head started rotating listening to this whole story which was smacked on his face in the form of truth.

"Oops! Looks like you did not know about this. Sorry for reveling it to you in this manner. But guess what? Truth Bombs!" Dev mocked and laughed at his own joke.

Daamini who was quiet till now came rushing towards Dev and held his face in her palms.

"Dev, son please stop. I know you are angry on me but you are destroying all my hard work. This is about my future. Our future." Daamini attempted to say in a low voice but the pin drop silence that covered the area made it audible for everybody's ears.

"Well, you did not think of my future when you left me and Dad and ran away with another man. I was just 6. What were you thinking?" he screamed in her face as he removed her palms from his face and moved a little back.

He went and stood towards Arika, held her hand and said," She is the only family that is left with me now. Not even Dad is alive anymore. There is nobody with me. Nobody." he screamed like a possessed person as tears made their way down his face and his body lost control and he started dropping down to his knees.

But , before he could touch the ground, two pairs of hands held onto each of his shoulder proving him support.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

LOADS AND LOADS OF REVEALATIONS!😑

BUT THIS IS JUST THE START GUYS.🥴

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON THE CHAPTER AND KEEP GUESSING WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.🤔🤔

ALSO, WE ARE CLOSE TO 170 FOLLOWERS. 💯

MAKE SURE THAT WE COMPLETE THAT AND YOU GUYS WILL GET THE NEXT UPDATE.😍😍

I PROMISE!!😅

SEE YOU SOON. 😙

BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻