SPECIAL SOMEONE 💗🤨

QUESTION OF THE DAY: CAKES OR CHOCOLATES

AND I WANT YOU ALL TO ANSWER THIS ONE QUESTION FOR ME PLEASE🥺😌

IF I MAKE AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT FOR OUR BOOKS, WILL YOU GUYS FOLLOW IT??🤔🤔

BECAUSE I HAVE NOTICED THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF SILENT READERS ON MY ACCOUNT AND MNY WHO READ IT FROM GOOGLE AND DO NOT HAVE A WATTPAD ACCOUNT. SO YOU GUYA CAN FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM.🥰🤩

DO TELL ME BECAUSE IF I GET A GOOD RESPONSE, I WILL BE ON IT TO MAKE OUR FOR SPOILERS AND STUFF.😉😏

PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION HERE 👉

................................................................................................................................................................

Ruhi. Is that you?" Arika asked perplexed as she waited for an answer from the other side of the globe.

But instead of someone answering, a giggling sound could be heard. Arika knew that he had guessed it correctly.

"Ohh so no answer this time for Badi Maa?" She tried teasing her but recieved no response yet again.

"Alright then. When I return home, I would not serve you the chocolates that I was going to. Maybe I would give them to Dadi or better , maybe I would give it to a friend's daughter." She teased her further.

"No!" A loud commanding voice shouted and it was not Arika's turn to laugh.

"Please do not give my chocolates to anyone else. Yes it is me only. I was trying to play a prank on you." She stated her claim on the chocolates. Nobody could snatch them away from her.

"Alright alright. I would save them for you. Do not worry." She said.

"Where are you Badi Maa. I came to meet you but you are gone. Now Ruhi is angry." Ruhi complained to her.

"I am stuck with some very important work baby. But I will come there soon. Do not worry." She said as sat down on her bed with her legs folded in a comfortable position.

"Okk. I will stay here only for some while. Come back home soon and we will enjoy together. Deal?" She asked imitating her dad.

"Deal!" Arika replied chuckling.

"Okk then. I forgive you." She answered back.

And as she was about to talk further, she suddenly felt nauseous as she cut the call, threw the phone aside and ran towards the bathroom to empty her stomach.

She came out after a few minutes wiping her mouth with a towel.

"What has happened to me. Maybe the food did not suit me well." She said and thus cancelled the plan she made to take that food with her back to India for the family.

"Abhimanyu was still not there. Why is he not calling me. Ugghh!" She wanted to talk but was again and again interrupted by somebody or the other making it impossible for her to have a chat with him

She reached the practice room again and saw that the man in black, the famous Mr. Agnihotri was standing over there reviewing everything.

"What is he doing here?" She asked Dev who came and stood by her side out of nowhere.

"I have no idea. In fact he does not even have any work here. Ofc as far as I know. I mean he is not into the fashion line." Dev shrugged answering.

"Let's just leave it and focus on our work." Arika said before giving a final look to the man who seemed to be in his own world with his very famous secretary behind him whispering something in his ears.

Arika seemed lost during the whole practice.

"What happened?" Dev asked her seeing that her mood was a bit off.

Arika looked at him but did not answer. 

"Arey! Tell me na" Dev insisted.

"Nothing it's just that I have not talked to Abhimanyu since the time I came here." Arika said sighing.

"So what's the big deal in it. Just call him" Dev shrugged as if it was nothing and she was just making a mountain out of a mole stone and walked away.

"Ya, I can call him now." She thought and opened her mobile but her fingers seemed to stop on her own without her knowledge as she felt dizzy yet again.

Her head spinned and she fell on the floor with a thud 

With highly unclear and hazel vision, she was able to see others running towards her before her eyes closed completely.

AFTER A FEW HOURS:

Arika was laying on her bed with her head paining badly as she opened her eyes but soon scrunched them back not being able to adjust with the brightness of the room.

"Urghhh" she groaned as she felt as if somebody was hitting her head with a hammer.

" We have called the doctor. He would come and check you. You have fainted before as well. I don't think that I can take a risk with your health." Dev said with a tone of finality in his voice and Arika could not ask him to stop that time.

A few of her friends were also there in the room at that time.

However when she looked at their expressions, they did not seemed worried at all.

They were whispering something amongst themselves and finally looked at her with a teasing smile on their faces.

"So now you are having vomiting and feeling dizzy. Okay okay." Mini said teasingly.

Arika's eyebrows furrowed together.

"What the hell. You are speaking as if I invited them to myself. " She spoke feeling irritated.

"Well maybe you did. I mean you are married and ......." She left her sentence incomplete stretching her least words .

Arika gave her a weird face. Her mind was not in the right state to process stuff. She was feeling very very fuzzy and in short, she was not well.

"Maybe we should just let her rest. You know how she gets when her sleep is not fulfilled. Come lets just wait outside till the doctor arrives. You stay here arika. Just rest alright." Dev spoke understanding her situation and urging everyone to follow him outside the room giving her some space.

In the meantime, as her eyes were closing and she was about to fall asleep, she felt her phone vibrating but was not able to answer it.

Her own body was too much in pain to deal with everything and she was in know mood to uplift her pain anymore.

She thought that she would check out who it was when she wakes up the next time.

As she was sleeping, the doctor came and checked her.

Dev was only one who was still around and everyone else has left for their works.

The fashion show was just the next day and just a day before , the designer had fell seriously ill.

The reports were yet to come.

Nobody knew what was coming their way.

................................................................................................................................................................

Happy 200K🎂🍰🍾🎊🎉🎆🎈

WOHOOO!! MYSTERY MYSTERY MYSTERY!🤨🤔

I DON'T LOVE MYSTERY BYT MYSTERY LOVES ME😂😂

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IS THE CATCH THIS TIME?? 😶😳🤐

OKK KEEP GUESSING TILL THE NEXT UPDATE 

BYE BYE!!

TARGET: 375+ FOLLOWERS 220+ VOTES