THE SINFULLY PLEASURABLE NIGHT💘💞

Abhimanyu stared in Arika's eyes. Tiny water droplets were seen there as her body shuddered the excessive pleasure that Abhimanyu was giving her.

"I see you are getting very very excited. But have a little patience darling, this is just the start." Abhimanyu said as he knew that right now, he was in the control of the entire situation.

"Hmm" Arika nodded her head without listening to what he said as she was very busy feeling the sensations that were running down her body.

"You better not stop what you are doing." Arika moaned as his tongue glided to and fro her nipples that had turned sensitive due to continuous stimulation.

He looked at her. She was still wearing her pants. And that was something he did not like.

His hand went down as it settled on the waistband on her pants pulling it along with her panties leaving her naked on the bed, with her eyes closed.

His eyes roamed up and down her body as he took a good look at her figure.

She had a few stretchmarks on her waist. But he kind of knew where they might have come from.

After all, they used to exercise together only.

He took his hands towards the side of her legs and pulled him beneath himself in a swift movement.

Arika's eyes opened with a force due to the sudden movement and she soon realized that she was naked, deprived of any layer of clothing to hide herself from him.

As if horror struck her, she quickly caught hold of the pillow and kept it on herself, attempting to hide from him.

As soon as Abhimanyu saw her doing it, he led out a loud laugh. He was amused by her actions.

"Just a moment ago, you were moaning my name and were asking me to not stop sucking you, but now, you are hiding yourself from me." Abhimanyu said laughing.

A pink hue covered her cheeks hearing his words. She was so lost in the moment that she did not remember what she was doing.

"Shu....... shut up" she said fumbling , pulling the pillow closer to herself to hide her body from his gaze.

"What are you hiding? I have seen everything." Abhimanyu said smirking as Arika froze.

"You are shameless Abhimanyu. Does anybody talks to a girl like this." Arika said clutching the pillow tightly to herself.

Abhimanyu led out a small chuckle.

"You are right. Nobody should talk to a girl like this. But guess what sweetheart, you are my wife, my queen. And as per law, I have got all rights reserved on you." he said before taking breath.

"But, if you do not want to go ahead, we can stop anytime. And I mean it. Anytime. You just need to say it." Abhimanyu said concerned about her.

No matter when , if asked to stop, he would. PERIOD!

"Ohh shut up. I want to do it. You do not even let me act a little." Arika said lightening the atmosphere around.

Abhimanyu smiled politely before turning back to his wild form. 

"If that is the case, let's do it. I am very excited yaar" he said snatching the pillow away from her capture.

"AHHH" Arika led out a shriek as he dived again in the crook of her neck, this time biting her wildly.

"Last time, you gave me hickeys and because of that, i became the topic of laughter for the family members. Now, it is your turn Wifey." Abhimanyu said as he plastered a number of hickeys on her neck and upper chest.