BE MY GYM BUDDY! WILL YOU?🥺😕

"You want me to teach all this to you." he asked .

"Well yes I do. You see seeing you sweat so much" she said running her finger up and down his chest creating a sensual effect on him as she continued speaking," and also, seeing you exercise with all correct postures, I think you would be an ideal person to make a gym buddy."

"So, will the King of Jaipur agree on being this little girl's very personal trainer." she said forging innocence, while her actual thought were miles away from being innocent.

"Go and change." he replied in just three words and Arika gave him the brightest smile possible.

She ran back to her room and took another 10 minutes before coming back.

Abhimanyu was waiting for her when he saw her wearing colors usually different from what she usually wore.

A pink shorts, white sports bra and a purple sleeveless mesh top completed her look.

"Damn that booty. I so wish I could span....." he stopped his series of thoughts there inly as he heard her talking to him.

" he stopped his series of thoughts there inly as he heard her talking to him

"Am ready. Lets start." she said.

"Lets stretch first. He said talking his eyes off her outfit. He did not want her to see him drooling over her outfit in the middle of the night.

"Such I pervert I have turned after this girl has entered my life." he thought trying to control his crazy thoughts that were happening to cross his mind every now and then.

"You don't look like you don't exercise." he said eyeing her legs.

"Well who said that I don't. I just want you to exercise with me. Be my gym buddy! Will you." she proposed.

Abhimanyu's heart stopped beating for a while as her words sounding like she almost asked him out.

"Ye...... yeah." he could not form any words further.

"Lets start with stretching" he said. And he knew, that it was going to be a long session. 

He start showing her the basic poses starting with the mountain pose as she saw her doing it easily.

He then told her to turn to the Uttana Shishosana. He put a chair in front of her as she bent forward feeling a perfect effect on her back, the targeted portion.

She had eventually become focused on the exercises almost forgetting why she had asked him to train her as she was still in the same position.

Abhimanyu who was standing just behind her stared at her ass as she bent forward.

It was plump and huge.

"Damn, I wish I could hold her by her little waist while I fuck her from behind as she screams my name out in pleasure." 

His thoughts had been running wild ever since she entered and seeing her do such activities in the skimpy exercises she was doing, he could not hold himself back from taking his hand towards her ass.

He was about to caress her ass when he suddenly realized what he was about to do. He quickly took it back and went away from their to the bench which was kept in the room to have a rest.

He took the water bottle gulping a huge load of it in an attempt to stop his thoughts.

Arika was saw his reaction smirked knowing what effect she was having on him.

She was loving teasing him . And he did not even have the slightest idea that she was doing it all on purpose.

He kept the bottle down as she saw her standing in a relaxed position. 

"What next." she asked blinking her eyes innocently.

"Leave the stretching. I think it is done for today. Move towards the treadmill." he said pointing at the 4 trad mills which were kept in one corner of the room.

"As you say master." she said giving him a salute.

She moved towards the treadmill and started with a little walking. Eventually, she increased the speed and started jogging on the device.

"We would go to the ground from tomorrow. It is not really same to exercise on this. It will effect your knees in long run." Abhimanyu said though he himself used to exercise on the treadmill only.

However , now that Arika was exercising with him, he would make sure that she does not have any issues.

After a good 25 minutes, she got off the machine and took a towel to wipe of the sweat which was shining brightly due to the lights which were there in the room.

Her body glistened due to her sweat. However, she was not done yet.

"Lets go further with a little strength staring ." Abhimanyu said as her handled her 2 dumbbells of 5 kgs each.

"Thank you" she said as he handed them over to her.

"You can start with hammer curls first." he said.

She quickly completed two sets of each hand with a thirty each.

"Let me complete with the squats. I have become a bit tired." she said.

Abhimanyu did not stop her as he knew that it  had been more than one and a half hour they had been there.

She sat down in a squat position and came up and eventually was over with her exercises.

"Planks at last for the tommy." Abhimanyu said as Arika lay down on a plank position on the yoga mat.

"You also join with me." she said urging him to.

"Lets compete. Who ever gets down first has to cook for the other. Today's breakfast is on the one who looses." she said as she looked at him in the eyes as a challenge to accept her dare.

"Alright then. Make sure that you make some lip smacking dishes for me as I am not getting down ." he said getting down himself.

The two started and it had been more than two minutes they did not get down.

Arika looked at him to see that he was looking straight ag=head in an effort to hold the position a little longer.

She made a bad face thinking that she should not have challenged him. Now, she herself is stuck until an idea came to her mind and she smirked looking towards him one more time.

...................................................................................................................................................

I AM BACK. I SAID I WOULD UPDATE ONCE WE COMPLETE A 100 VOTES ON THE LAST CHAPTER AND WE DID!😃🥰

MAKE SURE THAT YOU SHOWER ME WITH LOADS OF VOTES , COMMENTS ON THIS CHAPTER AS WELL.❤️❤️

WELL WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO WIN.🤔

HONESTLY, I AM NOT IN A POSITION TO TAKE SIDES. THESE TWO ARE SUCH SWEET HEARTS.😅

MAKE SURE THAT YOU GUYS FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT FOR FURTHER UPDATES.🥰

THANK YOU!🙏🏻

BYE BYE!👋🏻