THINGS START TO STIR UP❤️‍🔥💘

The door of the room opened with a bang. There stood Anamika Shekhawat in all her glory. She was about to come inside the room but as soon as she saw the condition in which the two of them were laying, she quickly turned her back at them and said," Is this a time to do all these stuff."

"Daadi what is the perfect time to do all this." Abhimanyu asked boldly unbothered of the fact that Arika was constantly shifting in his embrace and gesturing him to let her free which he gladly ignored.

She punched him lightly in his chest. But he gave her a mischievous wink in return. 

"Ohh god, You youngsters do not have any respect for us elders these days. But what can I say to you Abhimanyu. This runs in your blood. Like father, like son. Even your father got this from your grand dad. Old man, thinking that he is the sole king of romance in this world. Starts anywhere." Anamika went on blabbering.

"I heard you complaining about me darling." The voice of Jai Shankar could be heard from a short distance.

"But you do not say the same while I ram into you at nights." Jai Shankar said teasingly.

"Jai look where you are saying things. There are kids in here." Anamika gently hit him on his shoulder before hiding her face in between her palms.

"Na.. na. Baby, you are disturbing the kid's private time. Let them." he said and was about to drag her away when she broke free her hand off his grip and said," Arika, a boy has come to meet you. He is sitting in the living room. Please go and meet him." she said and then went away with Jai Shankar scolding him about some thing.

As soon as they were out of sight, Arika fastly got up from Abhimanyu's grip and glared at him.

"Have some shame Abhimanyu, they were looking at us." she started scolding him while correcting her clothes.

"I never thought you were like this." she continued as she continued looking at him with her big eyes.

"Ohh you do not know a lot of things about me. After all, it has just been 2 days since we have been married. We have a long long journey ahead. In fact, our whole life." he said as he winked.

"And here I thought that you are a serious man who does not talk much." Arika rolled her eyes before saying.

"Well actually I am. But.." he paused and hung his arm around her neck. "If both of us will remain serious, who will make the first move."

"And imagine, when we have kids in future, if both will scold them then they would get sad know." he said.

"So you will make me the bad person and continue to spoil our kids. You are so mean." she kind of puffed her mouth.

"Ohh no love, you love me, and we both will love our children." he said.

"Ohh that we will." she continued with flow not understanding what she is saying.

But soon realization dawned into her. She hid her face in chest blushing thinking of what he said.

Abhimanyu laughed out loud looking at my reaction.

"Ohh my tiger. You look so cute while blushing." he said and kissed her fore head lightly.

After a good minute, they separated and Arika said," Let's just go and check who has come."

"Alright lets go." he said.

IN THE HALL:

There, Deepti was sitting with a guy and chatting and laughing and Amogh was sitting next with a scowl on his face.

He was sitting as if some one had snatched away his last bite of pizza just before he was about to put it in his mouth.

He was literally gritting his teeth looking at his wife talking to that man.

Abhimanyu gave him a confused look and went and  sat beside him.

Not even a minute post that, Arika came inside the hall and practically screamed looking at that person.

"Dev" she shouted and ran towards him and hugged him.

She was practically clinging to him like a koala does to a tree.

Just as she pulled out of that hug, Dev smiled looking at her and gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Now, it was Abhimanyu's turn to scowl.

His face's smile wiped off and he made a face as if he had been constipated since the last 2 days and is not able to release even after trying very hard and sitting in the wash room for hours.

Oh god, the father son duo were sitting next to each other with frowns on their face and were seeing their respective wives talking to that man all excited and cheered up.

But they decided not to speak anything knowing the anger of their spouse.

Anamika, Jai Shankar entered the hall hand in hand. And, Jai Shankar also sat on the sofa on which the duo were sitting.

He confusedly looked at the two who looked kind of pissed off. But he shrugged it off .

That was until he saw that his wife was interacting to the man who was standing in between the group of the three ladies.

And suddenly, he took Anamika's hand and placed a kiss on the back of it and said something to her on which she blushed.

All the colors left Jai Shankar's face and he stood off the sofa in anger.

This man standing in front was definitlely here to test the patience of the Shekhawat men. 

And he was performing his task of getting on their nerves very well.

.................................................................................................................................................................

SO, ANOTHER UPDATE. 🥰

I KNOW THAT MY SENSE OF HUMOR IS PRETTY BAD. BUT ACTUALLY, I LAUGHED WHILE WRITING THE ABOVE SCENES.😳🫢

THE FURTHER PLOT IS GOING TO TURN REALLY VERY INTERESTING.😈

AND I PROMISE, DEV IS GOING TO ADD SO MANY SPICES TO THIS STORY.😏

SO MAKE SURE THAT YOU GUYS VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME TO GET TO KNOW WHEN I WOULD UPDATE.😊

GUYS, WE ARE CLOSE TO 70. MAKE SURE THAT WE REACH THAT SOON.🥺

SE YOU GUYS IN OUR NEXT UPDATE.🔜

TILL THEN, SEE YOU. BYE BYE.👋🏻