THE INTEROGATTION SESSION 💥💢

Abhimanyu placed me on the bed and said, " I would go to change first. Till then you can remove your makeup and hair pins."

"Okk go ahead. But it would take me sometime." I replied.

"That is not a problem. You can take as much time as you want."

He went to take a towel from the cupboard and went straight to the bathroom. I on the other side was a bit concerned about what was going to happen . I had come here all the way from new york and now I did not know how was i going to continue my work.

No way in hell I am going to leave my work and sit at home like an idiot enjoying on somebody else's money.

My previous experiences have taught me enough that anybody who is paying for you does expect a lot of things in return of it.

And most importantly, you would be again and again be reminded about the fact that you are eating the food that has been earned by somebody else's money.

I cannot do that with myself.

I needed to make a way so that I could bring my work over here as well.

I needed to talk to Dev. He must be expecting me to return . That was when she went to change her clothes. She took out a comfortable pair of shorts and a t shirt and folded her lehenga.

She saw that the room was still empty and the sound of shower was still coming. So she just slept thinking that she would talk to Abhimanyu tomorrow.

NEXT MORNING:

Arika was off to sleep till a bit late all thanks to the wedding functions that had been on. She saw the time and looked at it. It was 10:00 Am in the morning. The other side of the bed was still empty. That made her wonder if Abhimanyu came here at night or not.

She quickly took a bath and decided to wear another pair of T shirt and denim shorts but then she realized that it was her first day after marriage and it won't look nice if she would be wearing shorts. Maybe her in laws would be having a problem with it.

Yes she knew them from before but what about the pair of grandparents. They may not be cool with her wearing shorts after marriage.

So she decided to go with a simple red suit .

She went down to see most of the people chatting happily as if nothing had really happened the previous day

Bro! the bride had been changed.

What the hell were the people living here giving the reaction as if she was the one who had originally been planned to get married." Arika's mind gave her a question in a very sassy tone.

She went ahead to see Deepti and Amogh smiling brightly at her whereas the set of Grandparent's smile vanished on seeing her.

"Am I going to encounter another Dracula in name of Grandfather and a Witch ready to suck my blood in name of a good Grandmother. Ohh I have to handle one more set of 1840's oldies" thought Arika.

She bent down to touch the feet of Jaishankar and Anamika and both put their hands on her head.

Looks like they are not as bad as I thought them to be. Either ways let it be." she thought analyzing the situation around them.

Anamika looked at Arika and asked her to have a seat.

She sat down . She looked around but still did not find Abhimanyu anywhere. Anamika who caught this a act of hers smiled slightly but returned back to a normal face as soon as she saw Arika turning her head back towards her in order to listen what she was about to say.

"Well it does not feel like you have been staying around in here. So Arika Shekhawat tell me about yourself." said Anamika keeping a poker face.

"Well I have not been here since years ma'am. I had came here to attend Sritija's wedding functions and was planning to go back tomorrow. " she said looking straight in the eyes of the Lady Boss, Anamika Shekhawat.

Jaishankar was also looking at the young girl whom his children chosen with his experienced hawk like eyes.

One mistake. He could not even find one mistake in her attitude till now. She was a perfect replica to be a Shekhawat bahu. However showing this to her now was a little too early.

He needed to test her first. And he would do that. HIS WAY!

Arika continued looking at Anamika," But now that this wedding has happened , I won't be able to permanantly stay in New York. I need to open a branch here as well. So would be working on it starting from today. That is all I think you need to know about me right now ma'am."

Work....... you want to work? Why I think my grandson is earning enough. You would be well fed in this household. Why do you need to work?" Anamika threw another question at Arika's way.

That is because, he will eat the food he earns with his money. I would eat the food I earn with my money ma'am. God has given me 2 hands ad thankfully, loads of brain that I could do something big. So I would not be caged in this Golden cage anyhow. I would work. My work is important." said Arika straight away.

She would not allow anybody to snatch the hard work she had done since years. This marriage had took place yesterday but she had been working on her dreams since the last so many years. She would not be leaving her work no matter what.

"And what would happen if I say that if you want to stay in this house you have to leave your work behind."

"All right ma'am if that is what I am expected to choose between, my bags are already packed. Thank god I did not unpack them any soon. I would leave as early as possible." she said getting up.

........................................................................................................................................

*************************

HELLO GUYS. I KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE UPDATES .

BUT I AM WRITING ANOTHER STORY RIGHT NOW THAT IS WHY THE UPDATES ARE LESS. I WOULD UPDATE ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK THIS STORY.

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT MY ONGOING STORY ABANDONED. I UPDATE THAT EVERY DAY.

LOVE LOVE .

BYE.