THE FIERY ARIKA IS BACK😤😡

STRWBERRIES OR BLUE BERRIES??🍓🫐

MILK CHOCOLATE OR DARK CHOCOLATE???🍫🍫

ROAD TRIP OR PLANE TRIP??✈️🚗

DESERT OR RAINFOREST????🐫🌵🏝️

......................................................................................................................

"Me?" Arika raised a brow at his question.

"Well, let me remind you that I am the same girl  in front of whom you pleaded. Remember? I am the one who saved you from the embarrassment. Well, but unfortunately , not the one who let you have the deal." Arika smirked as she stated.

Listening to her words, Arika's uncle started avoiding her gaze, moving his eyes here and there. His wounds were still very fresh. And that was the reason he was here today as well with his wife , so as to bid their daughter in exchange for the 4 million dollar deal that could save their company from drowning as proposed earlier.

"Let it be Arika. You already have your own company. And your mother's company is almost automated now. It would not go in losses even if you do nothing. You have a regular cash flow. Just leave this one deal for your uncle. We are family after all." And Arika's aunt tried the same thing, the Raichand's were great at, 'MANIPULATION'.

"Family?" Arika spoke sarcastically and laughed.

"But a moment ago you were asking me who I am to interfere, AUNT" She said taunting them.

"And come on, you guys were not even able to prove yourselves as worthy parents and you want me to sacrifice just because we are family. Like seriously. I mean I seriously am flabbergasted with the amount of shamelessness you guys ooze with each word you speak." She spoke what she wanted to and nobody was there to cut her off.

"Okk if I agree with you and decide to send Sritija back and allow her to do what she wants then do you promise that you will back off from the deal. We can have a deal of our own. We both get what we want." Arika's uncle played the last stroke he could.

Arika inhaled a deep breath and looked around to see Sritija looking at her with hopeful eyes. 

She could see it in the eyes of all the people standing there that they were actually waiting for her answer.

"No" she said out loud and clear. 

She could see the shocked face of her uncle and aunt.

"What? Did you think that I was really going to think about this offer even for a single second. And as far as Sritija is concerned, she is an adult. You cannot decide for her. If she wants, she can fight for her wished herself. I would promise to help her financially in any way possible. But do not think that I would be the one behaving like a sacrificial lamb and allow anything to happen. So my answer is a loud and clear No. I do not want any further decisions. You may leave now. We do not welcome strangers in our house. Thank you." She said joining her hands.

Her aunt and uncle were embarrassed enough. Arika's aunt stomped her foot on the ground and walked out followed by her uncle. Sritija gave her a thank you look before following her parents.

But as soon as they walked out, she heard slow claps. She looked to her left and saw that Rudraksh was clapping for her.

"Damn Bhabhi! You are really something else. What a show I must say. Sorry to ask but are all the people in your family like this only??" he asked teasingly earning a laugh from Arika.

But before she could reply, Jai Shankar beat her into it and said, " You should have seen her stepmother. The lady had another child from another man. She married three times and the fun fact was that none of her husbands knew about her other husbands. Damn the lady. I must say, she had man men wrapped around her fingers." He commented making a face.

"Just like granny has you wrapped around hers. She had you completely whipped dadu." Rudraksh teased the couple.

"Ohh let it be. Don't you dare compare my sweetheart with that banshee. Either ways, they disturbed my romance time. Let's go baby." he said to Anamika and dragged her with him leaving the others laughing.

"By the way, one second" he turned around and suddenly stopped. 

"Who is this young lady by your side?" he asked Rudraksh . 

Kritika suddenly became conscious about herself seeing all the attention on her. 

Rudraksh cleared his throat before replying, " This is Bhabhi's best friend." 

"Ohh, just Arika's best friend......... I thought...." but she stopped in between rather than continuing.

"Yes dadu. That is Kritika. My best friend. She is staying with me for sometime only." Arika came forward and introduced Kritika to the family.

"Hello young lady." Jai Shankar said from afar, as he still had Anamika's hands clasped with her.

"Hello uncle. Very sorry for disturbing you guys." She said embarrassed.

"Ohh no problem at all. As long you do not interrupt me and my wife, I have no issues. And my not so romantic son over there anyways would not have any issues so its alright. Feel comfortable and at home. " Jai Shankar said as Amogh looked here and there feeling shy.

"Yes uncle." she did not know what else she should be replying at the moment. Jai Shankar was like that only in front of his family. It was not very common to see him like that. But in front of his people, all he looked like was a lost puppy in love of his wife rather than the previous king of Jaipur.

Kritika moved back and unknowingly stood beside Rudraksh who did not come to know himself when he held onto her hand. 

However nobody noticed it. Everybody was busy chatting. All the children had to leave back for Abhimanyu's place. Jai Shankar moved back along with Anamika but gave one last look to Rudraksh when he noticed his hands.

"Maybe I am not so wrong. Just a bit ahead in my thinking." He passed a smirk towards Rudraksh before going out of his sight.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................

WE ARE OFFICIALLY ABOYT TO COMPLETE HALF A MILLION VIEWS. ALSO, WE ARE ABOUT TO COMPLETE THE STORY. NOT A LOT OF IT IS LEFT.🥳🍾

I KNOW I AM UPDATING AFTER A LONG TIME BUT NEITHER WAS THE TARGET COMPLETED NOR WAS I FREE.😴🥱

BUT THAT IS OKK I THINK. YOU GUYS WERE VERY PATIENT AND ALL I WANTED TO SAY IS THAT I LOVE YOU GUYS AS AN AUDIENCE.💤🤐

LITERALLY THE BEST LOT I HAVE EVER GOT.😍💝

ALSO, SEEING THE VOTES, IT IS DECIDED THAT SRITIJA'S STORY AND ABHIMANYU'S SISTERS STORY ARE GOING TO BE THE NEXT IN LINE.😊😘

DO NOT FORGET TO FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT FOR THE UPDATES REGARDING SAME.🙏🏼

SEE YOU SOON.😃🥰

BYE BYE!!!!!❤️👋🏻