CUDDLING IN THE CAR😍💗

Abhimanyu and Arika were now coming back to their home. The day at the office was not really great. However, it was pretty productive.

With proper planning, Arika thought that they would be able to complete their designs and take part in the show.

Their name had already been registered and they had to go to France for the show.

However, that was a matter of another day to talk about.

As of now, they were going towards their house forgetting about all the mess that happened back in the office.

In fact, Arika was quiet relaxed.

She looked onto Abhimanyu to see him gazing outside the window, towards the sky.

The driver was driving the car and they were sitting on the back seat.

Unlike how they came, Dev was not going home with them. In fact, he had decided that he no longer wanted to disturb the Shekhawats and he would be staying at a flat he had rented.

Arika was okay with it and so was Abhimanyu.

At least that was what he showed because in his heart, he was dancing crazily.

Arika saw that he was lost in his own chain of thoughts not even sparing her a glance and it did not do good to her.

She forwarded her hand and held his hand in a light grip slightly caressing the back on his palms.

Abhimanyu looked at her. She was looking like a cute kid trying to gain his attention.

He understood that she wanted to stay near him and did the unexpectable.

He picked her up from her seat like a small child and placed her in his lap.

Arika who was around a decent height of 5.6 was shocked on how easily he had lifted her as if she weighed nothing.

It was not true at all. She exercised and lifted weights. She was also strong and was not very light. She had quiet some amount of muscles.

Her body was pretty toned, a result of the strict routine she had been following since her teenage where she chose to prioritize her physical health.

She shifted in his lap sitting comfortably , although feeling a bit odd, however not going back to her original place.

Abhimanyu then took out a remote and pressed a button and a curtain appeared separating the front seats from the back one.

"What are you trying to do." Arika asked but got no reply.

He looked at her for two seconds and did something she had not expected him to do.

He pulled her closer to himself and placed his head on her chest, squeezing her lightly in the process.

Goosebumps erupted in her body due to the intimate position.

She looked down and saw that he had his eyes closed, as if relaxing .

However, she did not feel uncomfortable for once. All she knew, that she felt extremely good and had tingles running down her body as he used his nails to caress her back.

She quickly removed her heels which did not even had the use of her hands and wrapped her legs around his torso reducing the left over distance in between them, diminishing all the boundaries.

She then placed her face of top of his head, covering him almost fully, trapping him like an anaconda traps his prey.

After a good 5 minutes, seeing him not leaving her at all, she started running her fingers in his hair.

She saw that he was smiling but still was not ready to leave her.

She took a brief pause as her hands started aching as she had been doing it since a long time.

"Don't stop." he muttered and then lifted his face to look into her eyes to see her gazing at him with innocent eyes.

He brought his face close to her and pecked her lips and then went back to his original position, as if claiming stake on her chest.

The duo stayed like that for the rest of the car ride.

It was not really as problem. In a little time, they had got too comfortable around each other, as if they knew each other since an eternity.

It did not feel wrong at all. In fact, everything fell so in place.

Soon, the peaceful journey finished.

However, they did not know that god gave them a chance to actually bond together.

They reached home and Arika got down the car first and Abhimanyu followed her.

She began moving towards the entrance of the house.

Abhimanyu rushed to catch her and took her hands in his and she looked at him as the two covered the rest of the distance together, smiling.

However the smile was short lived as they entered the hall and saw who was standing there.

Arika rolled her eyes seeing the not so important and uninvited guests standing there.

She walked inside, still not leaving Abhimanyu's hand .

The people standing in the hall soon shifted their focus on the couple that came walking in as if they owned the place.

Well practically, they did.

Daamini Raichand made a bad face looking at the joint hands of Abhimanyu and Arika and then looked at the face of Arika as if she would do something bad to her.

She was oozing out hatred.

"Ohh so after spoiling our lives, you are here laughing and enjoying with your husband." she screamed like a mad woman.

Arika made a bad face and thought, God, just now, I dealt with those two idiotic girls and now you have sent one more for me to deal with. Why? Is it my responsibility to treat all the mental patients of Jaipur."  as she looked at Daamini with a bored gaze.

"Well, I see you are pretty shameless. I mean tell me one thing Mr. Daamini, why do you always come to places where you are not invited. I mean do you have no shame." she said in a composed voice.

She was not a fool to tire up her vocal chords for such a piece of shit. 

"Arika." she heard the voice of her father. A voice, she hated to the core.

"Why?" he asked and looked at her with such a gaze as if he had lost his everything.

He had come back to square one once again.

"Truth cannot be hidden for long Mr. Raichand. And trust me, when it is uplifted, it pains really bad. This is the justice of god. And trust me , when he starts giving back what people deserve, it really ruins a person. " she said as if announcing to him the ultimatum.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

WOAHHHHHH DAAMINI IS BACK!😈

THE ATMOSPHERE IS ABOUT TO GET HEATED ONCE AGAIN.

LET'S SEE WHAT ARIKA HAS DONE THIS TIME.

ALSO, WE ARE VERY VERY CLOSE TO 150 FOLLOWERS.😚

DO FOLLOW THE PROFILE YAAR.

🥺🥺ALSO, PLEASE SHARE THIS STORY WITH OTHERS.😌

AND IF SOMEONE KNOWS ANY AWARDS WHICH ARE COMING UP, DO INFORM ME. I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A PART.😃

SEE YOU SOON.

BYE BYE!😍